“Always dependable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Veranda

Veranda
3960 Las Vegas Boulevard S Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (The Strip)
+1 702-632-5121
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Russell
Description: The newly restyled Veranda offers a relaxed dining experience for breakfast, lunch and dinner with the comfortable sophistication of an Italian trattoria. Dine indoors or al fresco on the lushly landscaped terrace. Dinner features authentic Italian specialties and handmade pastas prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello.
Pasadena, CA
“Always dependable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

No surprise that this place is good. Nothing flashy, but always dependable. Getting free dessert with social media mention is a treat.

Visited November 2013
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Veranda, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We are happy to hear you have had consistently good experiences at Verandah and that you enjoyed our social media promotion as well. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Camberley, United Kingdom
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I went to Verandah and were so disappointed. We thought as it was in a Four Seasons hotel the restaurant would be great but it was not. The staff were absolutely lovely but the food was something you would get in a cheap chain like Frankie and Benny's. I had the Fritto misto to start which I am positive was frozen. My husband had spaghetti pomodoro for main course which was like something off a child's menu but to elevate they serve it with three different cheeses, Parmesan etc? I had a Italian sausage pizza which looked anemic and had no flavour at all. Really not good quality food at all :-(

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Veranda, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit to Verandah. While we are happy you enjoyed the service you received, we are so sorry to hear that you and your husband were so disappointed with the food quality. As we indicated in our direct message to you, our Director of Food & Beverage, Brooke Gardner, would like to speak to you further about your concerns. He values your feedback and hopes to hear from you.
Chateauguay, Canada
“Wonderful Resort!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

November 17th to November 24th 2013: First of all... Don't compare this resort with others because it is different! If you're looking for luxury keep looking, this is like being at home but more like - paradise - ! Great place, great food and the staff-people are amazing! The only negative is the beach...

We are returning next year... Definitely a 4 star!!!

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
“Just wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had drinks the first day we got there with an app. which was great to sit outside and relax. We had breakfast outside each morning even though it was chilly because they had wonderful heaters close to each table. They knew who we were by day two and had my husbands tea brewing and my soy milk on the table the minute we sat down! Great selections from basic to some really different, fun things.

Visited November 2013
We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience at Verandah and especially enjoyed the service you received. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Juneau, Alaska
“Great Breakfast Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

This restaurant is in the Four Seasons Hotel. I've been here many times and have always had a great meal. I took my Mother In Law and Sister In Law here for breakfast on a recent trip to Las Vegas. I had the buffet (although I have to say the Sunday Buffet is much better). My sister in Law had the eggs benedict and I am jealous that I didn't order it instead of the buffet. It is served on polenta instead of the traditional english muffin. The hollandaise sauce was perfectly portioned and did not overwhelm the dish. My mother in law had the tiramisu french toast (she likes her sweets). She usually doesn't eat much but I was worried this day that she was going to actually pick up her plate and lick it . . . We also had a very large cinnamon roll served i a cast iron pan. YUM!

Coffee is delicious and the service was great - although at times a bit overwhelming. As I've said, I've been here many times and I would go again and again if I'm ever back in Las Vegas. Well worth the trip. If you are not staying in the hotel, you need to enter either through the front door (valet park or cab drop off), of if you are walking, there is a "secret door" on the beach level of the Mandalay Bay near the Cardio Room (takes a bit of looking to find it).

It's not cheap - but well worth the price (it is the Four Seasons after all). Breakfast for 3 was around $70.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for visiting Verandah and for sharing the experience with your family. We are happy to hear your breakfast was enjoyed by all. We look forward to welcoming you all back - perhaps for lunch or dinner!