“VERY GOOD” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flavors Buffet at Harrah's

Flavors Buffet at Harrah's
3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8922 (The Strip)
702-369-5084
Neighborhood: The Strip
Lugoff, South Carolina
“VERY GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We ate here several times during our stay and the food was very good and there was a lot to choose from. It wasn't great food but, it was good and the price was in line with other buffets in the area. We were staying at Harrah's so it was convenient for us to eat there.

Visited March 2013

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Has went downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Tried this one 5 years ago several times as it appealed to everyone in our family of 6. Returned as a family of 5 and not as impressed. Less choice, desserts are poor.

Visited June 2013
T.o.
“Horrible Experience -”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went to the Flavors Buffet for dinner during early July. While not as pricey as the Caesars buffet, the restaurant looked fine and the food selections looked fine from the outside.

The issue I had was when I was eating my first plate when a family member pointed out that a roach was crawling on my leg. At that time I knocked it off my leg, the roach ran off and I was so disgusted, we left at that point. In hindsight, I should have told the restaurant manager.

Probably the last time I go to this place for their buffet.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Crab legs and desserts only”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We did this buffet because they had hot crab legs and prime rib. The crab legs were good but they did not have enough crackers. The prime rib was way too fatty. The rest of the food was awful and I have tolerated most buffets well. The moist foods were all dry and foods you want crisp like chicken and shrimp were soggy. At 6:30pm I think most of the food had been sitting there for four hours and was not fresh. The desserts were good and they had gelato. I wouldn't go again. Circus Circus was way better.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Buffet with choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This buffet was good. Lots of different food. Well maintained. If you are a diamond or platinum player you get complimentary champagne or wine.

Visited July 2013