“Incredible meal and service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lawry's The Prime Rib is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Transit: Lawry's is located 1/4 mile East of Las Vegas Blvd. at the intersection of Flamingo and Howard Hughes Parkway. There are no public transit stops accessible from Las Vegas Blvd, however there are many hotels that have shuttles and taxi cabs available.
Los Angeles, California
“Incredible meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The last time I was in Vegas, a friend 'dragged' me here and I didn't think it was going to be my kind of place, but I was dead WRONG. This trip around, I made it a point to have this first on my list of things to do. Incredible meal and service. It's pricey, yes - but this is clearly an instance of you-get-what-you-pay-for. Will return as often as I can!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Save your money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My family and I sat outside to see the fountain display as well as have a great dinner. The atmosphere and service we great. The food was ok for the price you paid. My wife had the salmon which was not that great if you want a great salmon dish go to Postrio Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in the Palazzo hotel. It was awesome best salmon item order “Grilled Scottish Salmon “Cioppino”, Clams, Mussels, Shrimp, Calamari, Grilled Bread, Saffron”. My son order the in-bone fillet Mignon which was the worst dish out of all ours and the meat was not cooked as order plus it was lacking the 75 price tag. The night before my son ate an excellent steak at Bobby Flay mesa. I order the porterhouse which was probably the best dish of the evening. All in all it was not worth the money that we spent a little over three hundred dollars. To many restaurants in Las Vegas to waste your money on food at The Prime.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

You arrive to a greeting from the staff like you are there best customer, even if it's your first time. We sat in the bar till the table was ready. It was a very comfortable mix of leather couches round tables and traditional bar seating. Once seated at the table the wait staff could not do enough to please. I suggest the Lawry cut prime rib, you can cut it with your fork!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Somewhat of an unusual restaurant in terms of the service. Waitresses use their last name with "Miss" and are dressed in English servant's garb and serve from serving carts. Kind of cool actually. As the name implies, prime rib is their specialty and few other entrée items are offered. Entrée comes with salad, Yorkshire pudding and mashed potatoes. Other veggies are offered ala carte. The chef brings a warmer to your table and slices your prime rib for you from large ribs cooked to various degrees of doneness. The prime rib was fantastic, super juicy and really tender. I got an order of creamed corn with mine and it was fabulous. Prices are expensive, but for what you get and the ambiance, it was well worth the price.

Visited March 2014
Denver, Colorado
“A favorite of ours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We always treat our sales force and business associates to Lawry's when we are in Las Vegas for a trade show. You can count on a good experience every time. The prime rib is always great, as are their other entrees. Everything is ala carte, so don't count on an inexpensive meal.

Visited March 2014