“Good food, service a bit lacking” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Olives

Olives
3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702 693 7223; 877 234 6358
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Olives is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #232 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Regina
“Good food, service a bit lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I recently dined at Olives with a group of friends. The food was decent - I had the hamburger which I enjoyed. Others found their entrees to be a bit lacking in flavour, or arrived slightly cold. The service was passable but not great. One meal came out late, so the waiter took it upon himself to tell us to "start eating ladies" as we waited politely for our friends meal to arrive. Overall the meals were good, but it's not something I'd write home about.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Regina, Canada
“Good food but poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Beef carpaccio is fabulous and the hamburger and panzenella salad also very good. I was with friends and some did not love their pastas though I have had good pasta there in the past. We were a group of women and the waiter was dismissive of us - at one point when all but one of us had out meals her told us to "start eating ladies". Ah, thanks.... Physically, it is a very nice restaurant and the tapenade is great. I have eaten here a few times over the last year and I was disappointed with my recent service but happy with my food. I did not enjoy my bellini but the wine list is decent.

Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic food, service and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch at Olives in the beautiful Bellagio today. Although I wasn't able to take advantage of the view of the fountain, the service was impeccable. My sandwich arrived within minutes of ordering and was cooked to perfection. The assorted breads and olives were an added bonus. I will try to go again this trip to see the fountains.

128State
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We booked Olives for our wedding reception and it was perfect - fantastic food, really well looked after and the amazing lake views! Well worth a visit :)

Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Beef Carpaccio with a view on the side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Went for lunch and got a great seat on the patio just in time for the fountains to start. We had a couple appetizers that I don't remember because the real star on the menu is the Beef Carpaccio and that's all I remember! So amazingly good. I also remember having a blue cocktail that was fantastic. Service was also really great.

Visited May 2012