“Always excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 3,841 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Nagoya
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal at any Del Frisco's location! We visited this location for a birthday celebration. We were treated well by all the staff, and the food was excellent. It was obvious that there was attention given to every detail.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Henderson, Nevada
“Refined comfort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Among the well-known steak houses, this one stands out. Excellent bar with a grand range of martinis. The bar staff is so friendly, they make you feel like you're a regular. The table service is terrific. We had special meals of steak & seafood with wedge salad that truly hit the spot. The wine list tends to be expensive but we found a reliable Super Tuscan for under $100 that made sense. I'd recommend this place to anyone. All around great experience.

Oh, and the singer/piano player should be a Strip headliner. Lovely voice and able hands.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good food, money hungry staff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My partner and I usually go to Outback for a steak dinner and we enjoy it. But having dined at Del Frisco many times in New York City, I decided that I would take her a step up for a better steak dinner to celebrate our anniversary. I had already looked at the menu and checked out the "Perfect Pair" summer menu, giving you a salad, 8 oz filet, seafood side, and regular side for the reasonable price of $49 a person. I decided that would be just right for us, and suit all our needs. Our waitress, Tatiana (heavy slavic accent), seemed frustrated with us because we already knew we wanted the "cheap" menu and we declined offers for steak upgrades, wine, cocktails, appetizer, and desserts.
"Can I interest you in any cocktails?" "No, thank you" *sigh* "Ok".
"Shall I clear the wine glasses?" "Yes, thank you" *sigh* "Ok."
She was very ungracious and her demeanor soured the evening for us. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking advantage of a good offer for a good meal. I realize that the staff probably makes their money by stacking expensive items (i.e. $16 cocktails with $20 glasses of wine with $12 cake slices) course after course and receiving a gratutity based on the cost of those, so this seems to be the reason that we received such lackluster service- because we were not interested in these additional items.
Now, about the dinner- the steak was great, cooked just how I like (well done, but not burned or dry). I had the mushrooms as a side, and they were so delicious with the steak. We ordered the "bbq shrimp" as our seafood side, and the sauce was more like a very spicy curry or cajun sauce, and did not appeal to either of us. After all my hoping that this meal would dazzle my girl, she told me that she wished we had just gone to Outback, because the staff are nicer. Sorry!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good food - High Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Good food, above average but the pricing seems a bit high for being off the strip. Loved the 007 Wine display that our server showed us.

Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Phenomenal Steakhouse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Living in Las Vegas, I am fortunate enough to have my share of great steakhouses that I love. Whether it is Craftsteak, Stripsteak, Charlie Palmer's, I do not fret about finding a great steak. But some of those places can be a little loud or at least a little too Vegas-y for my tastes.

On our recent visit to Del Frisco's, we discovered a steakhouse that is quiet, romantic, and has exceptional service. Our server, Michelle, was such a great server that we will request her on subsequent visits to Del Frisco's.

The meal had many highlights including the Lobster Macaroni & cheese (which we creatively ordered as an appetizer), along with the Crab Cakes entree and the divine Lemon Cake for desert. I loved the peppercorn Filet Mignon as well, as it was cooked to perfection. Similar to Roy's, I am glad this Las Vegas gem rates extremely high on Trip Advisor, as it is totally deserving of the acclaim.

• 5 of 5 stars Food