“Suitable for families with kids” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grandview at Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Grandview at Las Vegas to your Saves list
Grandview at Las Vegas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9940 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89123 (Enterprise)   |
Ranked #65 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Cairo, Egypt
“Suitable for families with kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This resort is very family oriented. It is located at the far south end of The Strip. You do need a car to travel around. The main Strip area is a 15 minute drive. The apartments are very spacious and clean with a large bathroom and jacuzzi in each. Although apartments are marketed as sleeping 4 persons, there is actually i bed in 1 room and a sofa which opens to a foldaway bed in the living area. This makes the place quite cramped. The kitchen is completely equipped in addition to a washer and dryer. They even provide a small sample of detergent for the washer and dishwasher.

There are many leisure amenities onsite within the resort. These include several sculptured pools and jacuzzis. They also organise daily activities for young kids and teens.

The only downside of the resort is that housekeeping is conducted weekly for free. For additional daily housekeeping, you need to pay a substantial extra.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the new towers.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your review of The Grandview at Las Vegas. We’re glad that you enjoyed your stay but are sorry that we failed to meet all your expectations. The resort is a timeshare property that has all the comforts of home such as fully appointed kitchens and living and dining areas. Daily housekeeping services are not included, which is standard in the timeshare industry. We strive to provide great accommodations at affordable prices for our guests and we hope you consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to Vegas.

1,225 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
Staten Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went to Las Vegas for a friend's birthday who lives 5 minutes from the Grandview. It was so convenient being in this area for my purposes. I had rented a car which was the best thing I did. I had the freedom of going shopping, sightseeing and to the Las Vegas strip when ever I wanted. There is free valet parking at all the hotels on the strip. The room was clean with modern furniture . The pool area were beautiful and the scenery with the mountains in the distance was also beautiful. There was plenty of security, even late at night, so I felt very safe. The only complaint I have is the timeshare presentation. I swore I was not going to go after reading all the reviews. But they swore that there was no time limit on the presentaion. Well , hours later I was still there listening to all sorts of points which I had no intention of buying. When I said I had enough, they were a little nasty with me and threatened to not give me the $70 I was promised. It became very uncomfortable. If you have no intention to buy , DO NOT GO TO THE TIMESHARE PRESENTATION !!!!!

Room Tip: The Rosemary building is one of the newer ones. The Sage building is closer to the deli and main po...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your positive review on The Grandview at Las Vegas. We’re sorry for the issues you encountered with the resort tour and your comments have been forwarded to their department manager so that they may be used as a training tool. We’re thankful that the remainder of your stay exceeded your expectations and we’re thrilled that you enjoyed our service. We look forward to welcoming you back to Vegas!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is are 2nd time at the Grandview, It was a great stay and we were more comfortable than the first stay. We like being off the strip and South Point Casino. We used 2 suites and invited family to meet us and stay in the 2nd suite. They also had a great time. We did go to the time share upgrade pitch. We had a great breakfast on them and say a great show. It took a little longer than we though, The good point is we could relate to the sale person and had a good time joking and telling stories. We also made a few requests and they were answered and taken care of quickly. We will be back next year.

Wi-Fi was better than the last time we were here.

The only bad points were hair in the shower and we were told that we would be in the newest tower and we were not. I confirmed it when on the timeshare tour. I have to add that, our room was great and in a good location.

Room Tip: After check in visit the market, to by water and food. It will save you a lot in meal costs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your 5-star review! We truly appreciate it when a guest takes the time to share their experience with us. We’re pleased to know that you enjoyed all the amenities provided in your room at The Grandview at Las Vegas. We’re committed to improving our service and will continue to provide our guests with great vacation experiences. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed in their newest tower. Had a two bedroom unit that turned out to be two separate one bedroom units connect by an entry way. Each room had a full kitchen, dining room, master bedroom with Jacuzzi jetted tub and a large bathroom with double sink and a shower. Very nice pools and gym. Grandview also offer room service with basic bar food and pizzas. Some activities and tours for a fee are offered. Free Shuttle just about every morning to grocery store. Grandview is about 6-8 miles south on Las Vegas Blvd. The Southpoint Casino is an easy walk across a side street from Grandview. Southpoint has a lot to offer. So it may not be necessary to go to the main strip,depending on your needs. Otherwise you need to drive, taxi or bus it to the main strip.
This is our second trip to Grandview with two other couples. Would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. We love hearing from our travelers about their vacation experiences and appreciate you sharing in detail on what you found that made your stay enjoyable. We're happy that you appreciated the value of our service at The Grandview at Las Vegas and we look forward to sharing our hospitality with you again the next time you visit the city.
Southport, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Grandview is just wonderful. We traded our condo for a two bedroom unit. It was a great trade. The two bedroom is really two one bedroom units. You enter the outer door and then there are two doors for a A and B unit which are identical. It's nice you can leave the inner doors open and when necessary they can be closed. The units were beautiful, very well equipped, clean, quiet, and lacked nothing. As I mentioned, it's my favorite condo and I plan to go back. The internet seemed to work well. Parking was a little challenging, but workable. They are opening a new building soon which might help as it looks to have a lot of spaces.
Don't miss the South Point Casino next door, it's very nice with many restaurants. I found that I didn't need to go to any of the other casino's as South Point had everything we needed or wanted.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your lovely review of our resort! The Grandview at Las Vegas features A & B suites that have a common foyer with separate locks for each suite. These rooms can be rented separately depending on availability and price but this unique combination is very popular with timeshare owners and guests alike because it offers luxurious accommodations with maximum privacy for large parties. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!
buena, nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Just returned from one week at Grandview. When we first arrived our air conditioner would not go on nor would the television. We called the front desk and within 5 seconds of hanging up the phone, maintenance came, replaced the batteries for the air to turn on and coded the tv to turn on. Also, the shower was slow and another call brought a maintenance person who replaced the shower head - and just like that we had excellent water flow. Check in and check out were a breeze. There was also a room to watch tv, have coffee, and use the free computers. No problems at all. Our rooms were very spacious and clean. Would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: We've stayed here a few times in different rooms, and all were quite lovely
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recommendation of The Grandview at Las Vegas. We’re happy to know that we provided excellent service during your stay and that you enjoyed all of our amenities. We look forward to sharing our friendly hospitality with you again the next time you’re in Vegas.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

After reading reviews about the hard sale on the time share, I was worried about my stay. We arrived at around 10:30pm on a Friday evening and the lobby was quiet. Check in was swift and all questions answered quickly. We were asked to stop at another desk for our "Welcome Packet", I asked if I could pick it up the next morning and was advised I could. I figured this may be the pitch, so I never picked up the packet. We were never approached or contacted about setting up an appointment for the presentation. I did see a ton of people touring the facility but it did not interrupt my stay. I stayed in the Daisy building and was very satisfied with the room. Very clean and spacious. Our view was of the South Point Casino next door and there was no problems with the room until Monday morning when construction on the new building at South View started up for the week. It wasn't terribly loud but I could hear hammering.

The pool areas was well kept and towels were plentiful. The music at the pool was pleasant, maybe a touch to loud but that could be because there weren't a ton of people at the pool.

Overall it was a great stay and I will be back if given the opportunity!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't overlook South Point.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your great review! We’re happy to know that you were pleasantly surprised by our resort and services while on vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Grandview at Las Vegas the next time you’re in the area.

Been to Grandview at Las Vegas? Share your experiences!