“Great food, friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had breakfast here by chance (stopped as we drove past) and am glad we did! Huge portions of delicious food, served up by smiling friendly people.

The Egg & I is on the short list of places to eat breakfast in Vegas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

LUTZ
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The food was excellent and the portions are very large. If you can get off the strip this is the place you want to go for breakfast. Will be returning on my next trip to Vegas.

Visited February 2013
Albuquerque
“delicious food, excellent service, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had the occasion to eat here three times while having my vehicle serviced across the street at Towbin motorcars. The courtesy van driver and service advisor recommended it. I'm certainly glad they recommended such a great restaurant. Everyone here was as friendly as could be. My server Yami was delightful and seemingly always smiling. I ordered the two egg breakfast with sausage. There was so much food on my plate I took some of it back to my hotel. I thought everything was delicious. The property was very clean and centrally located to the auto malls and to the strip. I highly recommend it to locals and visitors alike.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tallahassee, Florida
“Funtastic Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Throughly enjoyed the breakfast / brunch experience with my relatives. The entrees included a variety of unique and different breakfast dishes as well as the standard choices people enjoy . The moist banana nut bread muffins and loaf are made 'in-house' and a MUST HAVE when you visit. I noticed that every egg dish including the traditional ones have a dramatic, unique, and enhanced twist in the preparation, presentation, and taste. Service was polite, pleasant, fast and efficient. Very welcoming environment. Lavatory was 'tight'. Price was right. No grits on the menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“Egg-cellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love my breakfasts... And this one was Egg-ceptional (haha!)
Service of food was hot and fast! Their stuffed french toast is to die for!! Portions are big, so you might want to share. Prices are great for what you get. Dont miss out on this one!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere