“Didnt finish our meals” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 3,995 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood, Pacific Rim
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
“Didnt finish our meals”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Good: friendly service, beautiful setting. The chocolate dessert was amazing and high quality. The korean fried rice is excellent. Valet parking available.
Bad: main courses were disappointing. My salmon came burned. I spent some time scraping off the burned black parts off the surface on both sides. It didnt have any special flavoring. My wife ordered a white fish which was very chewy. After exercising our jaws we tired about halfway through and left it. I was surprised because cooking fish is easy. I do it at home all the time and its hard to go wrong.

• Polish first
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Best restaurant I've visited in some time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I don't often write reviews for restaurants. Laziness prevails and all that but I am making an exception in this case. We booked a table for seven people at Roy's to celebrate my birthday. Their service was exemplary. The wait staff were well versed in the dishes and the food was delightful. I had the spicy tuna sushi as an appetiser. It's eight pieces so I had to share it out! Definitely some of the best sushi I've had in a while! And the others all agreed. For the main, I had the filet mignon which was cooked to perfection. I didn't need a steak knife to cut it. The mash that came with it was spicy and the total effect was a culinary experience I can't wait to repeat. We followed up the experience with dessert. I had the baked chocolate soufflé. Amaze-balls. All in all, I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be coming back again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely food lovely Resturant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is a real hidden gem in Vegas.

The Resturant knew we were on our honeymoon and made a real effort to make our evening special.

The food was fantastic, great cocktails and lovely ambience.

Definitely worth a visit!

Tyler, Texas
“Very good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We have been to Hawaii many times, but we have never eaten at a Roy's restaurant. As it is the #1 restaurant in Vegas on Trip Advisor and I love anything reminiscent of Hawaii, we decided to give it a try.

The service here is great, the drinks are well concocted, and the food is good. We made a reservation and got seated right away. I had the lilikoi pear salad to start, which was delicious. My husband had the lobster potstickers, which he said were also good. I had the macadamia crusted mahi mahi and he had the seafood trio, which was mahi mahi, butterfish, and salmon. My fish was alright, not the best piece of fish I have ever had (or really even in the top), but the crust was really good and the lobster cream sauce was pretty good. I didn't leave wanting to come back for more though. Of the fish my husband had, he liked the butterfish and the salmon the most out of the three. We both had the special pineapple upside down cake for dessert. It was just okay; I wish we had ordered coconut creme brulee instead.

I would come here again, but I would order a different entree and dessert.

(On a side note, I signed up to receive their emails when I made the reservation and got a $25 off $50 purchase. I'm not sure if this is common practice or if it was just a special deal they had going on.)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brandon, Canada
“Wonderful experience and incredible tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had our first visit here this week and everything was perfect. Service was excellent, they were so happy to have us and took care of all our needs. The food was absolutely perfect.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Roy's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Roy's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.