“Trendy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Trendy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Don't be intimidated! This place is awesome. They have a good variety of food and drinks on their menu and the place has a really neat atmosphere. They have a very friendly staff and their policies are really cool. The food I ordered came out nice and fresh and it was really good. A really cool place.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Houston
“Bronze Cafe? Should be Gold or Platinum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I asked some locals for a great veg or vegan restaurant. Las Vegas has a few, but they told me handsdown that Bronze Café is the best. Boy were they right. Don't let the small space fool you. There is a full commercial kitchen and food is made onsite. This is both regular food like chicken salad done very well, but veg and vegan food done amazing. I spent $40 (just myself) to try a lot of stuff. Of course I had enough food for at least 3 people, but what a tour! Their smoothies are unique and excellent. (loved the apple kale). They make a vegan 'cheese' cake. It was awesome. They make their own almond milk from scratch. I had to order a full glass. The 'Bizness' salad is a strategic choice because you can add 3 sides to it. It comes with the lemon vinaigrette and was so good you could drink it. They have ice cold brewed organic coffee that is as good as Blu Bar in SFO. I had to order several desserts! The boybait cookie is unlike anything I have ever had and I have had a lifetime of cookies! The berry bar was perfect. The chef, Peter, should be on a tv show. He has packed a punch of powerful options that are innovative, exciting, delicious and WAY affordable. The General Manager David Mozes took me on a tour. The kitchen, large, and spotless! He gave me many samples (just ask if they are not busy, they will sample away!). DO NOT let the location or facility fool you. Yes, this is inside the GLBT center, but of the 20 or so people I saw, it was younger non-gay couples. I saw people of all sizes, ages, and demographics. They have event space for dirt cheap at The Center and then you can have Chef Peter cater. If he has not won awards, Las Vegas is missing the obvious. This was one of my best meals. The place is special. The food is special and David treated me like a VIP...and he didn't know me from Adam. Golden!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples
“Amazing food, drinks & experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I work remotely, so I travel a lot, and I go to a lot of cafes because seek out nice atmospheres to work from. This is honestly one of the best I've experienced.

The place itself is great, in the front of the LGBTQ center, with both tables & chairs and lounge-esque couches. The food is amazing. Lots of veg and vegan options, but plenty for the carnivore as well. I got the "What What" sandwich, which is made with turkey and pepperoni, and it blew me away. Very fresh and flavorful.

They learned my name immediately, as well as everyone else's in the cafe. I can't stress enough how personable and accommodating they were. They gave out samples of their vegan cheesecake. All the flavors were bold (but not overpowering), and it was really creamy. I'm partial to passionfruit, but they were all delicious.

If you're in Vegas, especially visiting, you should make the trip away from the awful buffets on the strip, and the overpriced, bland food to get some real, made-with-care, deliciousness at the Bronze Cafe.

The Wifi is also fast and stable; always a plus.

• Visited August 2013