“Great Irish Food for the soul!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of McMullan's Irish Pub

McMullan's Irish Pub
4650 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103-5249 (Paradise)
+1 702-247-7000
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: McMullan's is a locals Irish Pub open 24 hours a day, we are proud to be Purveyors of the Perfect Pint and you'll find a meal to suit anytime of the day. Watch World Cup Soccer with us starting June 12. Pub Quiz every Tuesday at 8pm, Live Music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Roast Dinner with Yorkshire Pudding and all the trimmings on Sunday afternoons from 2pm.
Las Vegas, NV
“Great Irish Food for the soul!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Located across the street from the Orleans Hotel and Casino, at the corner of W. Tropicana Ave. and S. Cameron. My Fiancée and I had dinner here Thursday, November 14, 2013.

We arrived during Happy Hour and found they had 1/2 price appetizers, marked with a HH on the menu. Draft Miller Lite - $3.50, Diet Coke - $2.75, "Little Bit's o' Fish" with French Fries - $4.50. We both loved the fish and chips appetizer and it was enough food to be considered a Senior dinner in any other restaurant.

My Fiancée ordered the Shepherd's Pie dinner - $15.00 - and a side salad - $3.50. She said it reminded her of her Irish Grandmothers home made Shepherd's Pie and she had enough left over to take home.

I ordered the Corned Beef and Cabbage - $14.00. This is served in a bowl with a broth of vegetables & potatoes. It also is served with a slice of brown bread. I never had it served with a broth before but, my Fiancée said her Irish Grandother would serve it that way when she was a child. It was a good size portion and I had enough left over to take home.

Both dishes are highly recommended and our total check was $46.25.

Our server, Jessica, was friendly and very helpful during our dinner. She made our dinner experience one not to forget. We will try to return here more often in the future.

Rates a Return: Absolutely! Highly recommended by both of us. Excellent value for the dollar.
Live Music: Friday 10pm, Saturday 8:30pm and Sunday 5:30pm

• Visited November 2013

La Jolla, California
“Took forever to get our food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Food was outstanding. Service was just ok, as waitress kept making strange excuses why our food was late. it took over an hour to get our food, but it was great food. We had corned beef, and it was the best I've ever had! noise level was a little high, but that's to be expected in a pub!

Visited November 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very Irish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here yesterday and were really surprised by the atmosphere and variety of Irish dishes on the menu. Seating arrangements were great for conversation without having to raise your voice. There were quite a few selections that were not Irish and more Irish selections than I have seen anywhere else in town. The food was excellent and abundant. The prices were very reasonable and the servers were very attentive to us and to small details like refills and extra napkins.

There is a non-smoking restaurant area that is divided into quaint little rooms with regular height sofas as table seats, chairs, and high tables with stools. There is also a bar in the non-smoking area. Separately, there is a bar with smoking and slot machines built into the bar. We ate in the non-smoking restaurant area and did not have to walk through any smoking areas to get in or out.

We notices a third area for private parties that included a complete bar, lots of atmosphere and room for about 120 people.

• Visited October 2013
Munster, Indiana
“Nice Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Had trouble trying to figure out if I had the menu upside down or not. Bring a flashlight so you can see. I had a good corned beef sandwich. Place was kind of loud. Good service!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good food, brew, and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The best thing about this pub is that it feels like it could be anywhere but Las Vegas. Lively but not too over the top. Food was excellent, service was friendly and timely, and beer selection was great. I had the fish and chips and my husband had the irish slider trio. both were excellent. we had ranger IPA which was great. Love the feel of the place. Parking was easy and free. Will definitely come back if we are in the area.

• Visited September 2013