“Not bad!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dragon Noodle Co.

Dragon Noodle Co.
3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Monte Carlo Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4337 (The Strip)
702 730 7965
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dragon Noodle Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #772 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Los Angeles, California
“Not bad!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Ate here twice during stay at Hotel32/MC. Lunch specials are a good value. Hotel restaurants generally overpriced, but this one was not too bad vs others. Food was good so cant complaint. Sit in the back as it can be noisy up front/near casino

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

La Paz, Bolivia
“Good but could be so much better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Always a bit of a give away when a place is japanese and chinese. Granted their chinese food is good and their sushi isnt shabby, from the reviews and prices, it should be quite a bit better. I had the orange peel chicken, and it was good, but not the best I have had, and everything else was good, but takeout good. Only positive was that they had hitachino, a japanese craft beer, that is amongst the best in the world.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Good food but bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Food is great at this place but that's as far as it goes.
Myself and my husband ate there twice (thought we would give it another chance)
The first time we ate there we told the waiter we would like to order some entrees and maybe our mains after he said that's fine but once we ate our mains he had already handed over our bill because they were closing, which we should have been informed of that when we entered the restaurant.
The second visit the waitress was not friendly at all, when my husband asked for no spices or pepper on the calamari she kept saying there isn't any even though my husband ordered it on our first visit.
This business would do a lot better if they taught the staff customer service!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis, Indiana
“My favorite Chinese place on the Strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming back to this place for years. Why? Because of the consistently high quality meal I receive each time. I ordered my favorite, Kung Pao Chicken. The outstanding lunch special came with soup. Could be best lunch value on Strip. Service is wonderful.

Visited July 2013
Mount Pearl, Canada
“Fantastic Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wasn't sure what to think of this place based on the reviews I had read before going to Vegas but I have to say, I don't know why this wasn't getting a higher rating - I thought it was some of the best asian food I've ever had! My party of 4 split a bunch of dishes and they were all great, with tons of food left over. Prices were reasonable and food was very authentic - I would definitely recommend it!

• Visited October 2012