“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pearl

Pearl
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4319 (The Strip)
(702) 891-7777
Neighborhood: The Strip
Pittsburgh, PA
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My friend and I dined at Pearl after searching for a restaurant in the MGM that offered a wide selection of vegetarian options. As a vegetarian that doesn't eat seafood, it's sometimes difficult to find a restaurant in Vegas with non-meat, non-seafood options. Our dinners at Pearl were amazing. My friend had the Chef's special tasting menu (which was a steal at $49) and I had vegetable lo mein and garden vegetable fried rice. Both were top-notch. The decor in this restaurant is modern and chic and the service was unbelievable. Everyone from the hostess on down were so attentive and friendly. This will be my go-to place when in Vegas!

• Visited August 2012

chicago
“I always have dinner here when I'm in Vegas...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

....but this time we ate here twice!
The Chinese food here is superb. The first night we both had the Chef Menu which included a soup appetizer(corn chowder or hot-sour soup), a generous sample of General Tso Chicken, lobster tail, beef tenderloin and a tasty chocolate banana dessert. Amazing flavors and a good price(49/person).
The next night we ordered off the menu and had plenty to share. General Tso and Seafood in Peapods(?). It was delicious! Before dessert I ordered a trio sampler and my friend ordered a mandarin dessert that was amazing. This was my 6th time here and I will be back next time I'm in Vegas.

Manchester
“Best Chinese in the City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This upscale Chinese is on the famous MGM Grand restaurant walkway. Simply some of the best food I've ever had. The special surf and turf option was amazing and for $50 I doubt you could pay the same anywhere else in the city for this kind of quality.
I recommend anything involving tenderloin and try the spider prawn dumplings as they are amazing.
Great Staff, great surroundings. Definitely worth going out of your way to visit.

• Visited July 2012
Sydney, Australia
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food was excellent, the service was great. The dessert was amazing! Do visit the Pearl!

Visited April 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic Date Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

It's easy to walk by the Pearl at the MGM and miss it. But if you enjoy high-end asian fare, you'll definitely want to look through the menu.

The decor was fun and the Pearl provided 5-star service for their high-end menu.

My wife and settled into a high-backed booth with tubular cushions as we enjoyed our Tasting for Two. It was amazing and sooo much food. Yes, it had a 5-star price tag, but the food was excellently prepared, offered a great variety and was well-portioned.

Visited May 2012