“Best Wings Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Edmonton
“Best Wings Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I came back after 1 year away and just needed to confirm that the wings were still good. If anything they were even better than I remembers. Half Price during Happy Hour too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Austin, Texas
“Hang out where the locals do. I am at the Decatur & Tropicana location at least once a week. Great food specials for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

The waitstaff and bar staff are very friendly, attentive and fun. Those who gamble enjoy a friendly ribbing by other gamers, comparing wins & cheering each other on. Lots of regulars.

The amount of food you get for your buck is outstanding. Most plates you can share with someone.

Very close to the Strip. Not walking distance but a short cab ride or city bus will drop you off a block away. Open 24 hours!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“gorgeous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

simple, delicious and quick!! we had one literally 5 minutes down the road on south decatur boulevard although there are more in las vegas. the staff are so friendly and eager to please, and the food is made amazingly quickly!!

Visited February 2012
Edmonton
“Best Wings I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

We ate here about 2AM on December 28th. Happy Hour is from 2-6AM (I think there was an earlier happy hour too). We had 3 orders of medium wings extra crispy and 10 beers. the total bill was $32.

The wings were the best I have ever had (even better once I realized they were half price). They were meaty and very crispy. Delicious!

I will go back every time I am in Vegas! It is a bit of a dive but I loved it. We went to the location on Decatur.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Scumbag Liars”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

Do Not Drink or Play at O'Aces! My wife and I went down to O'Aces off of Sunset & 215 last weekend. Before I loaded my wives machine and mine to start gambling I asked the bartender how much our drinks would be. She told us that if we were gambling she would "Take care of us." We both filled out a membership card and started playing.

After a few hours, I noticed in front of me was a receipt inside a shot glass. The receipt totaled $22.50 for 6 drinks. During the time we were there (6:30PM-9:15PM) I had 4 drinks and my wife had 4 drinks. Our first two were comped for us with the rest for us to pay. When I asked the bartender if this was correct she said "Yes." At the point I am upset that I just gambled $200.00 at this place between me and my wife. We give the bartender our credit card to pay for the drinks just get to out of there. When she brings it back for us to sign the total now says $42.50. She put a $20 tip without asking. DO NOT PLAY AT O'ACES THEY ARE SHADY AND LIARS!!

• Visited March 2011