“Good food good price and good service...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of King & I

King & I
1107 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89119-6629 (Paradise)
(702) 739-8819
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,686 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Paradise
“Good food good price and good service...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010 via mobile

Good food good price and good service. What else do you want from a small Thai restaurant. They are not fancy like MGM grand or bellagio

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

gahh
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

I ordered steamed vegetables, and i'm a vegetarian and there was a very small, mostly unnoticeable amount of meat in the box that i came in. I never eat anything that has to do with meat, not even touching it. And after i ate a few pieces of vegetables, i found meat, and immediately stopped eating.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Australia
“Worth the Short Drive Away from the Strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

We dined at "King & I" on a Sunday night and were the only guests, although there were a few pick-up orders.

The service was great - very friendly, and the food was delicious. The menu is quite comprehensive, so if you like Thai food, you are bound to find something you like.

The only downside I can think of is that it is away from The Strip. Then again, that is probably a benefit, as long as you have transport.

The price was very reasonable too. Dinner for a family of four with drinks and desert for under $50.

I would definitely recommend King & I.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nevada
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2009

I've been going to King & I for a couple of years now. The food is great, the service excellent! Nice people! And yes, it can be very spicy if you like it that way!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Missouri
“KIng & I is a must every time I visit Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

Their lunch specials are excellent, the staff is very accomodating, they have an outstanding and broad menu selection. I've been there at least a dozen times and will always go back. Great selection of Thai and Chinese dishes including a few originals. Very accessible to the strip and UNLV.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere