“Great Food with A View” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cili

Cili
5160 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89117 (Paradise)
(702) 856-1000
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cili is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,028 of 3,751 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Asian, Polynesian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Russell Rd.
Transit: Right in front on Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Food with A View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

A hidden gem to most people, Cili is only open for breakfast/lunch. The restaurant is beautiful inside and out. Outdoor seating overlooking the golf course is beautiful. The food is always great, this is perhaps the 25th time I have eaten there and would like to spread the word. The Sea Bass Risotto is rich and full of flavor, the Mongolian Beef always a hit, Prime Rib sandwich fantastic, don't pass up the Lobster salad, no one I have ever dined there with has had a meal they did not love. Service is always outstanding as well.

• Visited November 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
“Perfection in planning and execution”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Our son and his fiancee were married at Cili on Jan 6, 2012. A destination wedding can certainly cause trepidation for the wedding couple and their parents. Coming from Manitoba, Canada we hoped the event would live up to the fantastic reviews we had seen beforehand on the web.
Wow - did it ever. I can honestly say the wedding at Cili exceeded our expectations in all areas, from the taste testing my wife and I did 6 weeks before the wedding to all aspects of the “Big Event” itself.
The coordinator Christina and all the other staff must be commended for delivering the wedding of our kids’ dreams. Many of our guests are very well traveled and gave glowing reviews of the facility, the service and the warmth of the staff. The common theme expressed among our guests was that it was without exaggeration the best service any of them had experienced. Those in our family who are in the restaurant business raved about the quality of the food and service.
As a cold climate Canadian I was concerned about having a January wedding at a facility with so many water features as it can freeze in Vegas. But all features were functioning and the layout allowed us to enjoy both the beautiful indoor and outdoor patio facilities.
We can’t thank Christina and staff enough for their professionalism and warmth.

• Visited January 2012
Ontario
“A Most Incredible Wedding Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

My son and his fiance chose the Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf and Country Club for their wedding venue in July. There are not enough adjectives to describe the service, the staff, the food, and especially the wedding planner, Christina. It was absolutely fabulous with nothing left to chance. If you want to have the most incredible Vegas wedding, this is the place.

• Visited July 2011
Ladera Ranch, California
“Great food and service ruined by one odd rule of the house”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I held a business lunch meeting at this highly recommended restaurant when one rule ruined what was to be a great experience.
When being seated at this restaurant, which was less then 10% full, I noticed an empty table that would have been more suitable and enjoyable for my guests. When I asked if we could sit at this table with unobstructed views of this beautiful golf course, I was told the following by the hostess:
"I am sorry, but that table is held for our owner who stops in on occasion for lunch."
Seriously? Since when do owners want to hold the best tables in the house for themselves rather than let their patrons/guests enjoy their restaurant in the best light possible. Quite odd if you ask me.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Medford, Oregon
“FABULOUS THANKSGIVING BUFFET”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

We wandered in to check out the golf course {which is gorgeous} and ended up making a booking for Thanksgiving Buffet. It was a lovely experience. The selection was not huge like the strip hotel buffets but every dish was 1st class. Thaditional turkey and sides along with prime rib, prawns, crab legs and several wonderful desserts. We took a break to walk a bit of the golf course on a sunny, cool day and came back to our table for seconds. The building and grounds are spectacular, polynesian but definitely not tacky, a million miles from the strip. It's the kind of place I like to refer to as....... civilized.

• Visited November 2010