“Great as always” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Cirque (Bellagio)

Le Cirque (Bellagio)
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
+1 877-234-6358
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque (Bellagio) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond rating speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
“Great as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Le Cirque is a food institution and this spin off of the restaurant in NYC is great. Service was tremendous and the food was excellent. The signature dishes are wonderful and the little chocolates to take home were great. Great romantic atmosphere in the bussling casino environment

Visited September 2012

“Once in a lifetime meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my husband and I's splurge meal in Vegas and while it was incredibly spendy, we thought it was worth it! The restaurant is small and lovely with a nice view ofthe funtians. The food can be oredered a la carte, but I recomend going for one of the full meals. They range from 3-6 courses and are wonderful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, cause odds are the menu will intimidate you. The staff was very attentive, but not at all annoying. The food was absolutly amazing. I have the 3 course meal with the lobster risotto to start, the kobe beef filet for an entree and an amazing dessert that I couldn't even pronounce. My husband tried a six course meal and we shared bites of everything. Nothing was disapointing, and I had fun being adventurous and trying new things. The meal took us about an hour and a half to compleate, so don't expect to get in and out in a hurry. I think that my favorite parts of the meal were the petite fours the chef sent out to us after the dessert. We were so full we only had one and the rest they put into the fanciest to-go box I've ever seen. It's a red patent leather looking box the size of a small jewlery box with a magnetic closeure. Then at the very end they brought me (and all the other ladies in the restaurant, I was watching) a small yellow box. You opened the front then opened a second little door and inside were two small drawers that held a truffle each! Not only were they delicious, but the box is beautiful! From start to finish the meal, and the experiance was wonderful!

• Visited September 2012
St. Louis
“Great for entertaining people...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's funny that everyone is commenting on the acrobats and seating of the actually show, instead of the restaurant. Anyways, the food was excellent, and the presentation of the desserts was one of the best parts. The restaurant is quiet with a good ambiance. I held a party of 8 people there- entertaining clients, and the service and overall presentation of all the food was great. Food was pricey, but expected. I would highly recommend and I am looking forward to returning there again.

• Visited April 2012
Altona, Australia
“Le Cirque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

The best show I have seen. Seating was great and staff were so friendly. Well done. Very affordable.

Visited September 2012
Laytown Co Meath
“Simply Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have to say I found this restaurant simply delicious. The food was decadent and tasty with an amazing attention to detail in the presentation. The waiter was a very charming French man who delighted in serving me my amazing champagne cocktails. I loved every minute of being here. Looking forward to returning !!

• Visited January 2012