“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nine Fine Irishmen

Nine Fine Irishmen
3790 Las Vegas Blvd, New York New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
(702) 740-6969
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nine Fine Irishmen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #417 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Albuquerque, NM USA
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was vegas, so I had a Guiness with a side of mashed potatoes (they had 6 different styles) for dinner. I topped it off with a Guiness and a chocolate dessert (forgot the name). The bartender was friendly.

Visited September 2012

Breda, The Netherlands
“Great as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The night was cool but we still sat outside as they have the patio heaters. Service was great and the food was as previous visits. Not gourmet stuff but good sizes and good value.

Guernsey
“Fantastic value for money and brilliant staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Excellent food and staff, a bit of a game to get a table, but when we did were not dissapointed, our waitress Dawn, was very helpfu AND honest telling us we ordered far too much food. A credit to the place, tip tho' we were ar the Venetian and walked, it is further than you think, worth walking back to walk off the calories, but it is very good.

Dousman, Wisconsin
“Fine Irishmen make a fine meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We chose to eat on the patio here since the weather was so nice. It was very pleasant to eat outside under the lights of the strip! The Irish music was nice, too. The food was FABULOUS!! I had the Shepherd's Pie and the Colcannon soup. I can't even begin to tell you how delicious it was. The Shepherd's pie comes in an aluminum pot of some sort. Very quaint. Be sure to have it covered with white cheddar cheese. It was so yummy! Stay away from the HP sauce that they serve with it. I'd never heard of it before so I tasted it on my finger. It's very vinegary. I don't know why you would want to put that on something that is so delicious on it's own. I can't wait to come back to Vegas. You can be sure I'll be coming back to the Irishmen for another fine dinner!

minnesota
“Average Irish Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Food average and expensive. Better places to eat. Probably would not go back except for a quick beer if I was walking by and was thirsty.

• Visited October 2012