“Soooo good!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiamma Trattoria & Bar

Fiamma Trattoria & Bar
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4319 (The Strip)
702-891-7600
Cross street: Tropicana
Houston
“Soooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We decided to try Italian in the MGM. My husband and I decided to ordered the Surf & Turf and it was phenomenal.
The best meal we had during our stay. Its also a great place to people watch. Cant' wait to go back and have this again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not good and way overpriced. ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Maybe we came here on an off Saturday night but the food was not good. We both had the spaghetti and meatballs. Pasta was overcooked, sauce was not at all flavorful and the meatballs tasted as if they had been frozen and just warmed. One of them was still cold in the middle. Wine by the glass was $15+. There are so many other great restaurants in vegas I would pass on this one.

Missoula, Montana
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The service was great! We had a reservation, and showed up late. They still got us in immediately. We had a short wait to get our menus, so they apologized profusely and even gave our group free champagne. I had a delicious pear martini that tasted exactly like fresh pears! Dinner was amazing, and our server was great! We also had a lovely chat with the manager, RJ, who was awesome! My two girlfriends and I had an amazing time at this restaurant. We were made to feel very special, and would definitely go back! I thought the prices were very reasonable for how delicious everything was and how awesome the service was. It was above and beyond.

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Grandioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant! The atmosphere is very warm and comfortable. The staff is very attentive. For an appetizer, try the lobster bisque. The seafood platter is a very good selection as an entrée. I tried white truffles for the first time here. They are so awesome! This is a very nice place for a couple or an evening with good friends!

Sacramento, California
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a very nice dinner at Fiamma. We both had the chef's favorites tasting plate. I wouldn't do that plate again...I would go straight for the Agnolotti- Beef, Veal, and Pork Ravioli, Wild Mushroom, Veal Demi. The other two items on the plate: Gnocchi with Lobster and Orecciette were just ok for me but my husband enjoyed. The baked cauliflower was also good. We opted to share the Tiramisu for dessert, would have liked to have the whole thing to myself!!

The night we were there they had someone coming around to take photos of diners that were available for purchase. We had them taken only to find out that the cost would be $90! I'd rather not be bothered during my meal, especially when I have my own camera available to capture our memories.

• Visited September 2013