“A must in Vegas ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gallagher's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 3,841 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
“A must in Vegas ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have first went here to eat 5 years ago and I come back every time I am in town. The steaks are amazing and the service is always great. It is located in NYNY so afterwards there is always fun to be had. If you are a steak fan then coming here is a must

78% Recommend
  • Korean first
Nashville, Arkansas
“OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We have been coming to Vegas every year for 5 years now and always wanted to try Gallagher's, well this year we did......AMAZING! My husband in a "steak" king and he absolutely loved it. He had the prime rib and I had the filet and it was one of the best we have ever had. We will be back next year for sure!

Merced, California
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The meat is cured and the smell of smoked meats is inviting. The room was very elegant, a pricey menu, but we thought the scenery and service made up for it. Try the clam chowder and we both shared the bruschetta. We come to Vegas often however this was our first time actually eating here. We'll definitely be back. Just started writing reviews about our visits. Hope it helps.

Santa Clarita, California, United States
“Cooked to Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Time for some good vittles. So to start off my wife has some food allergies. So when the chef comes out to speak to you, you know they really care. We both had fish, my wife the Salmon my self the Chilean Sea Bass. Absolutely mouth watering cooked to perfection. Great ambience and great service. Highly recommend this restaurant. John & LynNita Ellis

Atlanta, Georgia
“Slow Service; Cold Ribeye”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Visited January 19th; good wine, ordered a filet, a ribeye and 2 baked potatoes. Long wait for food with little attention from anyone. Filet and baked potatoes arrived hot, ribeye was cold. Asked them to heat it up, another long wait, came back hot and dried out. Manager visited and tried to recover, offering to make another ribeye. By that time, I had eaten a portion and my friend was finished eating; they should have done that to begin with. The free coffee with baileys were nice, but this shouldn't happen in a high end steak house. Over $200 for a bad experience. I won't be back.

• 2 of 5 stars Food