“Not as expensive as I would anticipate” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Postrio Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 4,028 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Transit: Taxi pickup and drop-off and city area transit bus stop. Easy access from the Las Vegas Monorail.
Description: Wolfgang Puck's Postrio Bar & Grill introduces an exciting new concept and menu plus a stunning new look! Located at The Venetians Grand Canal Shoppes in St. Marks Square, Postrio presents a contemporary version of the classic "bar and grill" in a spectacular, new setting. The restaurant offers casual as well as sophisticated fine dining that can be enjoyed either as a relaxed, leisurely dining experience or as a comfortable, quick-bite. The new menu accentuates Pucks trademark standards for creating incomparable tastes and features soups, salads and small bites, wood-oven baked pizzas, handmade pastas, enticing entrees and meats and fish from the mesquite grill.
Southeast KS
“Not as expensive as I would anticipate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food here wasn't as expensive as I'd anticipate, but I'd only rate the food as average even though it was a very ritzy place. I've had better food at a lot less price. Watch out for some of the spices. I got the spaghetti and meatballs as a "safe" option but it made me sick.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great lunch and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went for lunch, sharing a pizza, ceasar salad and fries. The food was very good and ideal for a lunch time stop in between shopping. The fries were the best we had in Vegas. Too many places use awful seasoning on their fries - which ruins them in my opinion. These were supper skinny, crisp and not messed about with. Our waitress was wonderful, providing friendly and efficient service. We had a 20% voucher for being hotel guests and this was deducted with no issues at all. Plus, the setting is in the middle of St Marks Square where you can view the free entertainment - what could be better when in Vegas! Would recommend.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Haxey
“Food excellent, but service didn't match the quality of the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Started with half a dozen oysters that were quite small and tasted ok but hardly the best I've had. Our main courses were excellent; my wife had Scottish Salmon and I had the Alaskan Halibut. My wife was delighted with her salmon but my halibut was over cooked. The presentation of our food was excellent and the accompaniments were well chosen to enhance flavour.

For dessert, we shared a chocolate soufflé that was over cooked.

This was my first visit to Postrio. I would be prepared to try again to see if standards can be maintained and hopefully the service could come with a smile and make us feel like we're valued.

Visited July 2014
Montreal
“Great location and atmosphere!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

It was nice to be “back” in St Mark’s square without having to fly to Venice. This area of the Palazzo is simply beautiful and we know Wolfgang Puck restaurants have some great pizza!

What I liked:
-Simply beautiful location
-We shared our two large pizzas – mushroom and sausage – very delicious!
-There was some free entertainment in from the mall’s singers that was amusing
-excellent service and great suggestions!
-based on Vegas prices – this meal was very affordable!

What I didn't like:
-The ginger lime tea seemed to have too much bitters and not enough ginger

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
gilbert, az
“Food quality is excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

At first I was a bit nervous as the menu is quite limited. However, the quality of the food is outstanding. Ingredients were fresh and preparation was perfect. Very impressed and will be back!

Visited June 2014