“Great steaks, great ambience, great service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bally's Steakhouse

Bally's Steakhouse
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
(888) 742-9248
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Lancashire
“Great steaks, great ambience, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2008

Myself and my wife ate here twice on our visit from November 26th to Dec 12th.

The first time just as a walk in and the second time to see if the service and food was a fluke.

They weren't. Decor is elegant and subdued, giving the feel of a very classy place, waiters..too numerous to mention, one for our drinks (who kept popping back to see if we were ok) one for bread, which isn't a single roll..its a huge bread basket which if you want could replace any possibility of eating even two courses so large was it and the selection of breads in it.

Steaks..i had a 24oz porterhouse and a 20 oz bone in ribe eye on the two occasions we went..both excellent.

I have eaten at Smith and wollenskys, and The Range..both were pipped out by Bally's steakhouse.

BTW..Don't have a desert. my wife didn't have a stater the second visit and she couldnt finish my desert it was soo big.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Georgia
“Best deal on the strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2008

With the Tix 4 tonight discount it is not possible to find a better deal on the strip. The girlfriend likes her steak well-done,which is usually hard to get right. Hers was perfect, it was butterflied also, necessary on thick steaks. My medium was also perfect. Our main waiter was named Mark. He was very personable and helpful. Anyone who can complain about a $18 fillet, on the strip is someone who can't be pleased. We have eaten up and down the strip, this deal is by far the best value with the discount.

san francisco
“Here's the deal....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2008

ok, here's what you do...

go to "tix 4 tonight" on the strip. pay $3 and get 1/2 off your entree. Tix 4 Tonight will make the reservation for you. Note: not everything is eligible for the discount (like kobe beef or lobster and a few others), but fortunately my rib eye steak was. $20 off a $40 steak aint nothing to sneeze at.

they will probably offer you an early (5:30) or late (8pm) dinner. take the early slot for a number reasons. 1. no crowds mean you have the waiter, water person pretty much all to yourself. 2. your steak will be served with perfect timing. 3. your water or wine glass is never allowed to be less than 3/4 full. 4. one of the managers will stop by and ask how everything is. 5. you'll be out of there in time for a show.

now for the rib eye.... one of the best rib eye steaks I've ever had. about 2 inches thick. cooked to my instruction. (not the basic rare, medium, well, etc). but I asked the waiter (kevin) to have it seared with a crispy crust but medium rare. these are some dry aged beef so they are different than your typical choice cut of fresh beef with the familiare marbling you normally look for. I was quite surprised how tender it was. the cesar salad was fair but nothing too fantastic. but who goes to a steak house to eat salad anyway?

i decided to get a creme brulee for dessert. I tell you that was also fantastic. if you never had a creme brulee at a fine dining establishment, trust me on this. you wont be dissappointed. it makes the creme brulee at places like Outback or Olive Garden, etc, look like a McDonalds $1 parfait. Another benefit of an early dinner is that my particular dessert was fresh and warm still.

my servers were also prompt and attentive.

i'd go back again. but i want to try a few more places first just to compare.

read the dates of the other reviews. some are quite old. they must have revamped themselves recently because its hard to believe thats the restaurant I was at.

8/19/2008.

Toronto, Canada
“Terrible Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2008

I ate at Bally's Steakhouse June 19, and was very disappointed with the service. We were promptly seated at our table, and greeted by someone offering us water while we waited to order wine. We waited, and waited for our server to come by and finally take our order. The bus boy was attentive and recognized that we were not being looked after, and brought us our menus, and bread. Our server circled around us, totally in the weeds and not able to handle his tables. I recommend the busboy getting a promotion, and hope he got part of our tip. The food, once it came was good, my sea bass was cooked perfectly.

MN
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2008

I am an Executive Chef and I have eaten at every fine dining steak house there is in Minneapolis. I went on a Friday evening with my wife and it was fantastic. We each had the Filet and was cooked to perfection and that is hard to come by sometimes when you order it rare-medium rare. Price should never matter when you leave happy and satisfied. I also have to always have a side of bernaise sauce to compliment my steak and even that was fantastic. I wish I remember my waiters name because I would put it on here to let you all know that he was the best!!! I will eat there July 27th 2008 and I hope that he is there to wait on us. I have eaten at other strip steakhouses and they all do a very good job, very rarely will you fine one that gives you a "WOW" factor but the one that did was Bally's. I could care less where you go and eat but I didn't do this for the sake of wasting time. i thought that they did a great job and should be noted for that.

[--] CEC Dan Davis