“A Memorable Meal” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Picasso

Picasso
3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Bellagio Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303 (The Strip)
702 693 7223
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Picasso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 3,968 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Spanish, Central European
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: As an eleven time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award Executive Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. The restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest European vineyards. Picasso masterpieces, as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces, further delight the senses of diners enjoying the Picasso experience.
Bangkok
“A Memorable Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

OK, this is a Michelin 2-star restaurant, so it has to be good. But it is expensive, and just how good is it? Well, I was impressed. This was a fantastic meal. The food was prepared beautifully, the service was great, and the sommelier was a treat. My wife and I were taken there by someone on a business meal, and as the two men who took us professed not to know wine, they asked me to order. Spending $2,000 on three bottles was daunting, so I asked for the sommelier. He was attentive, asked for our preferences, and took the time to discuss our choices. I picked one I knew and let him pick two more. My choice, which had been one of my favorites, was good, but the two he picked were outstanding, especially the Montrachet.

This was a fantastic meal and a great dining experience. I am glad I didn't have to pay, but I would for a special meal with my wife (maybe not $2,000 for wine, though!)

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Florida
“Wow, wow and wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Did I mention wow? This place is amazing. The artwork is but some dude that I guess people might have heard of (kidding) but really, the fountains are what did it for me. We were able to get outdoor seating so got to watch the fountains at sunset while we dined on the degaustation menu - which was beyond amazing. I wish I had a better vocabulary to describe the food like many other reviewers have, but suffice it to say that it is in the top 3 meals of my life. I would highly recommend it, although the price point is also within the top 3 meals of my life.

• Visited July 2014
Geneva, Switzerland
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We booked a table in Picasso 7/4. Five Times in bellagio and tried a lot of restaurants but not this one.
Beautiful restaurant, real picasso paintings, view on the fountains! Very nice table very nice staff. Great service as european i.e. Not too Quick! Menu at 125$ with lobster scallop foie gras lamb and fish very raffinate dessert. A really really good quality price!!! To be done absolutely!!!

Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Food as Art at Picasso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Love fine dining, and this surprised me by being one of the best. Never that sure about restaurants in hotels. But during the meal we both said life didn't get much better. The food was excellent, every mouthful fabulous. The location on the terrace watching the Bellagio fountains, wonderful. Great head waiter, some of the others maybe weren't as confident explaining what was on the plate. If I have to say anything negative, the portion sizes slightly too large for five courses. I also prefer my sweet before my tea/coffee.

• Visited June 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Give your tastebuds a tingle!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband took us to Picasso for our 20th anniversay dinner, it was amazing. The food is excellent and the service very professional. Definately one of the best dinners I have ever had!! The restaurant is very formal, so not everbody's cup of tea, but if you are into good food, good wine and excellent service this is definately the place to go. Men have to wear jackets and formal trousers and women nice dresses, but who does not like to dress up every now and then? Everybody receives a lovely little box of chocolates when they leave, so it makes it very unique and personal. The best coffee I have ever had!! It is expensive, so nice for a special occasion, but well worth the money.

• Visited December 2013