“Nice environment, Ok food, Poor service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas

Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas
3665 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-1005 (The Strip)
(702) 946-7000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #622 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: The Strip
LA
“Nice environment, Ok food, Poor service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We visit Vegas 2-3 times every year. We had a 2 buffet Groupon deal for Le Village. I have been here several times in the past and have been to most of the other buffets in Vegas. The best thing about this buffet is the overall feeling of the surrounding - European feel (of course). I really like the steamed crab legs. But most of the other items are just regular stuff. The dessert size and quality has gone down over years. And there is very little for vegetarians (which my wife is - and my view is not weighted down because of that). The service and attentiveness given by servers could improve - I see too many elderly / older servers - which affects efficiency and service quality.

There are many other buffets that are slightly better - both on food variety and service standard. If I am planning to have 3 buffets during a trip, this could be the 3rd choice. And that too, only if I have a Groupon deal. Otherwise, I need to see serious improvement in service and food variety/quality.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Felt like a stuffed turkey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

SO much food! i must say when you come here, make sure you're hungry. I got groupon for this and came with my mom for lunch. Everything was cooked very well. i did not encounter anything to be too dry. the variety of food was fantastic. and the deserts were so yummmy. i would totally recommend people to come here for at least lunch (that is if you don't want to feel like a turkey for dinner). I do believe this was one of the best buffet restaurants i've been to in a long time.

TIP: make reservations. you'll avoid the long lines

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Friday afternoon lunch was never like this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Thank you Groupon for another awesome Groupon deal! 2 for 1 lunch buffet + a bottle of wine and soft drinks at Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas. Great choice of various types of mains and salads spread throughout the ample dining area. There is always a line to get in to this buffet, but it moved quickly.

I had read previous reviews that the service was not as good as it should but our waitress was very attentive and always there to clear the used plates. GREAT value for your hard earned dollars!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Albany, New York
“The food was magnifique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went to Le Village Buffet while in Las Vegas. I knew I would be spending lots of money on my trip so I did some groupon coupon shopping online before landing in Vegas. When I saw the deal at Le Village, I grabbed it right away. The restaurant was very close to where I was staying and the deal included buffet for 2 along with a bottle of wine. I believe it cost $44. That is great considering dinner for 1 is $32.

Got a bit nervous when I arrived. The line was already snaked out of the restaurant and into the hallway. This was at 4:30 on a Monday. However, it moved very quickly and I was seated by 5pm. I have to say that the buffet was very impressive. I walked up and down once, just to see where everything was. My friend missed a whole section of the buffet. I pointed it out to him. There was a separate section for desserts. I made sure to stop there before I was done. The prime rib, freshly sliced to order, was as good as any steakhouse I've been to. Some of the other choices included crab legs, duck, many varieties of seafood (clam dishes, salmon, shrimp, cod). Andouille sausage was also available. There were some french twists on old favorites - mac and cheese made with brie. Needless to say, I over ate, but really couldn't help myself. Everything was so good! I did manage to squeeze some desserts in. There were pastries and ice cream, along with creme brule and a caramel brule. Okay, my mouth is watering again. If you are in Vegas looking for a place to eat, give it a try. You'll be glad you did.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Arrowhead
“Disappointing re-visit to the buffet at Paris Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have enjoyed fine meals here in the past, but the quality just seems to keep slipping. When the fruit options changed from fresh berries to cut melon, and the cheese selections changed from imported fine cheeses to cubed swiss and cheddar, I knew they were in trouble. Eating there a couple of nights ago, confirmed our doubts about this restaurant. Wallpaper was peeling from the walls, food was lackluster and disappointing. Do yourself a favor at dine at Treasure Island's buffet. It is infinitely better!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere