“The food was magnifique” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas

Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas
3665 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-1005 (The Strip)
(702) 946-7000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #621 of 3,968 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: The Strip
Albany, New York
“The food was magnifique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went to Le Village Buffet while in Las Vegas. I knew I would be spending lots of money on my trip so I did some groupon coupon shopping online before landing in Vegas. When I saw the deal at Le Village, I grabbed it right away. The restaurant was very close to where I was staying and the deal included buffet for 2 along with a bottle of wine. I believe it cost $44. That is great considering dinner for 1 is $32.

Got a bit nervous when I arrived. The line was already snaked out of the restaurant and into the hallway. This was at 4:30 on a Monday. However, it moved very quickly and I was seated by 5pm. I have to say that the buffet was very impressive. I walked up and down once, just to see where everything was. My friend missed a whole section of the buffet. I pointed it out to him. There was a separate section for desserts. I made sure to stop there before I was done. The prime rib, freshly sliced to order, was as good as any steakhouse I've been to. Some of the other choices included crab legs, duck, many varieties of seafood (clam dishes, salmon, shrimp, cod). Andouille sausage was also available. There were some french twists on old favorites - mac and cheese made with brie. Needless to say, I over ate, but really couldn't help myself. Everything was so good! I did manage to squeeze some desserts in. There were pastries and ice cream, along with creme brule and a caramel brule. Okay, my mouth is watering again. If you are in Vegas looking for a place to eat, give it a try. You'll be glad you did.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lake Arrowhead
“Disappointing re-visit to the buffet at Paris Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have enjoyed fine meals here in the past, but the quality just seems to keep slipping. When the fruit options changed from fresh berries to cut melon, and the cheese selections changed from imported fine cheeses to cubed swiss and cheddar, I knew they were in trouble. Eating there a couple of nights ago, confirmed our doubts about this restaurant. Wallpaper was peeling from the walls, food was lackluster and disappointing. Do yourself a favor at dine at Treasure Island's buffet. It is infinitely better!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Very good buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have eaten here several times in the past, as well as several times during our most recent visit, as we stayed at the Paris Hotel.
This is a very good buffet. I like the breakfast the most, I think. You will be able to find good quality food, some interesting food, and pretty good variety. It won't "knock your socks off" like the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars, but not every buffet has to be THAT good. This buffet still 'does the trick', as you will leave satisfied.
The variety does not change much day-to-day, however I did note that some dishes were prepared differently from one day to the next even though they were supposed to be the same dish. For example one day the fingerling potatoes were seasoned with just salt and pepper but the next day there was an oily kind of pesto on the fingerling potatoes. That's a bit odd.
The desserts were okay but the selection is not huge.
People seemed to really like the crepes which are prepared-to-order, and you select your own toppings.
I brought a snack box which I filled before I left the buffet, so that my toddler could have a "snack" later on, and the people working there did not mind at all. In fact, they suggested that I take some pieces of fruit with me as well! So that was really nice of them.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Alamitos, California
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We got a groupon for this buffet...It was a dinner buffet and it was very good....felt like I was in Paris with the different food...There was a line but it moved fast....

Visited September 2013
Elgin, Illinois
“Good Enough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I thought there would be a lot of food, but not as much as I expected for a Las Vegas buffet. The atmosphere was cute, and very kid friendly.

Visited September 2013