“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #123 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: After you eat here you're going to say, "I like being at Jamms!"Have you ever had the experience where it wasn't fancy, but it was amazing? Where you left full, you were happy and you had time to connect? That's what Jamms is all about - we're happy we're here and we want you to feel the same!We make good old fashioned comfort food for breakfast and lunch, as well as some new creations of our own, like our fresh, hot, pot of bread (cinnamon raisin, traditional white, and a special flavor of the week like chocolate chips with banana, strawberry cream cheese or parmesan and artichoke).
Orlando, Fl
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had an amazing breakfast here. They are known for their "pot of bread" which is almost like having your very own popover. The French toast is superb--coated in cornflakes. Definitely something different. The omelettes and hash browns are delicious. You get a lot of food--better to share. People very friendly.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Hands down, best breakfast I have had in my life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I am 31 years old and I have been fortunate to work for a company that has sent me around the world. In my travels I have become quite the foodie and I have eaten all over. This place is, without question, the greatest breakfast I have ever had the pleasure of putting in my face; and I'm picky. Jamms is not to be missed, like, don't miss the Empire State Building when you go to NYC, not to be missed.

I had an omelet and my husband had the French Toast with a side of homemade Cornbeef Hash. Every bite was divine and worth the 15 minute trip off the strip.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Great service, asked our server what she would recommend and she wad really helpful! The portions are great, coffee fresh and a nice atmosphere. Really enjoyed and will go again, hopefully soon!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A great place for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

If you rent a car when you go to vegas Jamms is a must for Breakfast. Service is tops. Food is great

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Where everybody knows your name....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Been going to this place since it opened. Good food, excellent service. Is the food better/different/more spectacular than any other breakfast place? Probably not. They have an excellent choice of omelets - and they can be customized as you prefer. Bacon and eggs, pancakes, benedicts. Great home-made soups, sandwiches, sweet potato fries (YUM!) The pot of bread is a great home-made bread - plain or cinnamon raisin plus a special flavor each week.

But what makes this place so great is that everyone knows us. You quickly become a regular at this place! And when you are a regular and you go in and see other regulars - it becomes a very pleasant place for breakfast or lunch. Service is pleasant and quick and the waiters are very friendly. They make an effort to get to know you and your order and take care of you!

• Visited October 2012