“Great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 4,078 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Just above the Strip on the 11th floor of the Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower replica, Chef Joho’s Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers the city’s premier French cuisine, breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip and is regarded as the crown jewel in Paris Las Vegas’ collection of restaurants. Guests are whisked to the restaurant in a glass elevator that opens to the electric activity of one of the city's top kitchens before being escorted to the dining room, where panoramic views and exquisite cuisine take center stage. The glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip appear even more dramatic in the dining room's intimate lighting, and guests are treated to spectacular views of the glorious Bellagio water fountain show. Metal frameworks from the Eiffel Tower dramatically breaks through the restaurant walls and creates a modernized art deco style. "No matter what you call it, it's smashing," says Muriel Stevens of the Las Vegas Sun. Please visit our Facebook page to get to know us better.
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Tonight we visited the Eiffel Tower restaurant after seeing The Jersey Boys who perform in the same hotel.
We had a drink at the bar first and that was great watching the bar tender who really appeared to know his stuff mixing and making various cocktails etc :) at our table which was great as it looked over the Bellagio fountains. I think if you book 24 hours in advance you get fountain seats automatically which is great :)
Now the food
Bread and butter = cold tasteless and boring
Starter = belly pork = very nice on a bed of tasty lentils but I have had better.
Mandys starter = warm foi gras = not quite warm enough but very still very nice

Main course = fillet steak Rossini with foi gras and Mandy had lamb cutlets. My steak was cooked medium rare and was perfect the foi gras certainly added that certain extra melt in the mouth touch but the crouton base was awful :( now maybe it's Vegas as I've now had 2 ceased salads and both these came with awful croutons. We also shared brussel sprouts, spinach and potatoes. The sprouts where hard and unedible for me the spinach came in a chesnut creamy sauce which made the spinach really good :) now the best thing I ate tonight was a tase of mandys lamb chops, they where the tastiest bit of lamb ever ! Very pink in fact red but they melted in your mouth :) we didn't bother with a sweet but Mandy had just half a bottle of Pinot Gris. The total bill was $300 including a $29 tip but we did pay $ 40 pre dinner for 2 drinks in the bar. I was once again left feeling it just wasn't good enough for the money and yet I would recommend the place just keep off the sprouts !!
I would say best place so far on my Vegas trip to take someone for a romantic meal x

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eiffel_Lyle, Supervisor at Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and would reccomend us. We very much appreciate your feedback a swe are always keen on improving ourselves.

It would be my great pleasure to assist you with future reservations and personally oversee your future visits.

Best regards,

Lyle

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Rancho Cordova, California
“Beautiful place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had my birthday lunch here and I just loved the views, food and spectacular service. They even gave me a special birthday dessert mouse.

Visited January 2013
Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience.

Please feel free to contact me directly whenever we can be of service to you.

Lyle,
Tustin, California
“Amazing sauces!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had the salmon - other dishes at the table were the short ribs and a steak. We all decided mine was the best. Whatever sauce it came with was magical - I've never had anything like it - and I almost order a seafood dish. There was a mushroom side dish option that was absolute heaven. I think I had a foodgasm! The service was friendly and helpful and brought complimentary desert bites at the end. If you like sauces with food - a must try. Be sure to make reservations!!

Visited January 2013
So glad you enjoyed. The dish you had was the Pinot Noir Salmon. The sauce is a Burre Rouge made with a nice pinot noir. The recipe is in our cookbook. Pretty easy to make. If you are interested the cookbook can be purchased from our website(links to Amazon).

Please feel free to contact me directly whenever we can be of service to you.

Best regards,

Lyle
San Francisco, California
“Best place on strip to celebrate special occations!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We went there for our Anniversary dinner and they provided us the best location overlooking the Bellagio fountain! It just can't get any better! Excellent fine dining experience, food was also very good! Ofcourse expensive :) But, sometimes you pay to create a memory, and this place sure did that to us!!

Would definately consider going back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Booked Christmas Dinner 6 mths in advance - FOR WHAT?????”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We live in Australia and as we were going to be staying at the Paris Las Vegas for 5 nights over Christmas, I pre-booked "Christmas Dinner for 2" at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant direct with LyleTolhurst their Divisional Supervisor on 25 JUNE 2012 via confirmed email. YES, 25 June !!! And I specifically requested a window table overlooking the Bellagio water show. We reviewed their menu and wine list online prior to leaving Australia, and were expecting to spend in the vicinity of US$600 as there were some special wines my husband was going to try. We arrived early for pre-dinner drinks at the bar and the restaurant was packed. I introduced myself to Lyle Tolhurst and discussed looking forward to a fabulous night of dining overlooking the water show. Our booking was for 8:00pm and after enjoying a couple of expensive cocktails at the bar, at 8:40pm we were shown to a terrible table stuck in a corner with no view of the water show and one of us would have been looking at a wall. As this was my special gift to my husband for Christmas, I was devasted.....!!! My husband could see I was visibily upset, and after speaking with the apologetic female Maitre d', we were passed on to Lyle Tolhurst who attempted to appease us by taking us downstairs to the Mon Ami Gabi restaurant. This was not a compromise for us as we had already patronised MAG previously for a luncheon - and we had been anticipating a fine dining experience. It was now after 9:00pm and we decided we would look elsewhere. Lyle Tolhurst's parting words to us was "Sorry we spoilt your Christmas Dinner"..................... NOT GOOD ENOUGH LYLE!!!!!!

Visited December 2012