“Looking for great Italian OFF the Vegas strip? EAT HERE!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #125 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo & Jones
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Looking for great Italian OFF the Vegas strip? EAT HERE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This Italian restaurant is about a 15 minute cab ride from the strip, Don't let the location in a strip mall fool you, the food is outstanding! I went there twice in one week on my last trip to Vegas.

I am huge Veal Picatta fan and it was not on their menu, but they were accommodating enough to make it for me. On the next trip I had the Veal Saltimoboca and it was excellent. My friend had the special past of the evening featuring a gorgonzola sauce. It was perfectly done and not to overwhelming to the dish.

Make sure to make a reservation to ensure your self a seat, it was busy both nights that I was there. Good for business meetings, couples or families.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“real treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had perked interest, reviews inconsistent. Didn't book until just before going since we weren't sure when we would make it here( coming in from Sedona, if you haven't been there do so!). Met friends from east coast, we were very satisfied with experience. Great service, great food, and great friends. What more could a person ask for! Only thing I would do different? Split our meal, portions are huge!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Excellent Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our family had my sons wedding rehearsal dinner here. We were looking for a nice family oriented restaurant with off the strip taste. I made the reservation several months in advance and were very satisfied with the staff I talked with. The food was delicious!! We ate family style, with several dishes to choose from. This turned out to be the best way to go for a large crowd. The antipasto salad was the best I've had along with the chicken parmigiana and pork tenderloin. Special thanks goes to the very friendly staff that night. I hope to make this one of our regular eateries while visiting Vegas.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Some Of The Best Italian Food In Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a must do for us when visiting Vegas. You would never guess by looking at the outside of this place how incredible it is inside. Not far from the strip and well worth it. Located in a strip mall behind an Arby's it can be easy to miss. They are open for lunch and dinner and you can also order food to go. We went for lunch this time. You may sit at the bar area with high top tables or get restaurant seating. The servings are large and there is not a bad thing I can say about the food. Prices are reasonable. The antipasto is fresh and the house vinaigrette is very good. I got the sausage and pepper sandwich and the sausage was melt in your mouth. Staff is attentive and friendly and this place does not disappoint. It is Italian family cooking at it's best!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Provo, Utah, United States
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I came here because it was my first time visiting Vegas and I decided to try something new. My girlfriend was a little skeptical about going here because she had never heard of it before but as soon as she got her Alfredo, she said it was the best pasta she's ever eaten. If you are looking for italian food then this is a good place to have.

• Visited August 2013