“A very good coffe shop. Open 24 hours.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pink Taco

Pink Taco
4455 Paradise Road, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702 693 5525
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pink Taco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #636 of 3,751 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Paradise/Harmon
Description: 35 Steaks + Martinis is inspired by the clean, classic steakhouse with an edge. Featuring a unique blend of colors, the space consists of chocolate, charcoal, silver, gold, white and chrome finishes. Some of the eye-catching accents include custom chrome-plated chandeliers suspended from the main dining room, as well as black pearl glass pendants and white shell sconces adorned in the private dining area. The main dining room presents two elevations with silver, textured walls, split-faced marble stone and chocolate padded columns. The bar and lounge area features welcoming yet elegant fabrics and patterns, chrome and glass shelving and offers the perfect spot for people-watching. Rock and roll influences are executed through raw black and white photography scattered throughout the space.
San Jose, Ca
“A very good coffe shop. Open 24 hours.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I love the taco's and omelets. Good service. Open all hours of day and night. A bit noisy next to the casino.

• Polish first
Gillette, Wyoming
“2 thumbs up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

BEST CHIMICHANGA I have ever eaten in my Life! Great food and everyone (8 of us) agreed! The service was very good and friendly. Only complaint was we sat out by the pool and it was a bit loud as we were visiting with out of town friends. Not that big of a deal in scheme of things

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good spot for Mexican in Hard Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went to Pink Taco during a bachelor party with about 12 guys. It was fairly crowded but we didn't have to wait too long for a table to open up. For a chain restaurant in Vegas I actually expected the prices to be worse than they were, and the food was pretty good! We got a couple of buckets of Bud Light, and I ordered the Shrimp Enchiladas for my meal. They came with delicious sides of rice and beans(what else) that were really, really good. I didn't see the bill, but we split it up and it only came to about $30 a person even with the 2-3 buckets of Bud that we ordered and a couple mixed drinks sprinkled in. I've had Mexican at a couple other Vegas spots and I would say Pink Taco reviews favorably, at least as good and maybe even better than the others. I would definitely give it a try if you're near the Hard Rock and like Mexican.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mapster1030
“Birthday Girl request.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

To start off...My nice cold margarita was served in a hot, not warm glass.
But, as the bartender mentioned "at least it's clean!" Good to know. My Chile Verde after 3 bites..bone chunk...small piece of meat & bone chunk ....bone chunk. I know it's Las Vegas, but I'm not betting the rest of the dish would have been only meat. My friend ordered a dish that came with tortillas and we were not sure why we were told "you can't have both, only flour OR corn". Plus, the corn tortillas are the size of street taco shells. Oh....and the bill was incorrect.

Memphis, TN
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I visited this restaurant with a group of friends during a bachelorette party weekend, and we loved everything we ate. Our server was very friendly and the restaurant is located right next to the pool so there are a lot of people watching opportunities. Its a good idea to make reservations if possible because it gets pretty crowded but the staff is very professional and gets you taken care of.

Visited June 2012

Been to Pink Taco? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pink Taco, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.