“Great food a little off of the strip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #140 of 3,957 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Salt Lake City
“Great food a little off of the strip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went to the Omelet House on our way out of Vegas on a Sunday afternoon...it was less than a 10 min drive and there was only about a 2 minute wait once we got there. It was a typical dive restaurant, but the staff was nice and the food and coffee were great! Our party of 8 tried the corned beef and hash, the chili verde omelet, Mugsy omelet, club omelet, stuffed french toast, pancakes, cc pancakes and the veggie burger. Everyone was more than satisfied with their food, the prices were average and the portions were huge! I opted for the "baby omelet" and it was still a monster. You get homemade style potato chips as opposed to your typical hash browns, which I personally loved because I'm not a huge hash brown fan. Everyone else really liked them too. If you want a reasonably priced breakfast away from the strip, give this a try!

Visited March 2013

Las Vegas
“Great Breakfast Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

What can be said that hasn't been said already; the Omelet House is a Las Vegas breakfast institution. They serve enormous omelets with just about any type of filling; chorizo, chili verde, green pepper, cheddar and ham, etc... Egg dishes come with tasty fried potato slices and toast.

Youll get your morning started in the right direction with an enormous egg feast, a never ending coffee service and be on your way in 30 minutes.

They also do a pretty busy lunch business with salads and burgers.

The place is kitschy, full of antiques, but they have the service down, and you just might run into the mayor, a district court judge or just about anyone who is anyone in town

• 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego
“WOW.. giant portions of a huge menu selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This restaurant is near (maybe a mile) away from the North Premium Outlet center in Las Vegas.
Most likely you would need a car to get there. Although, it is possible to take the city bus to the Outlet.. still leaving some distance to traverse...

However the food was amazing. There are several different rooms... a really big restaurant.. with great, fast service. All omelets are made with NINE eggs.. gives you a hint at how really big
other portions are. Easy to share a meal... or save a buck and ask for a smaller omelet.. maybe
"just six" eggs!!
I plan to keep their card... I go often to Las Vegas.. so this is really a great "find" for me
I can't recommend this enough!! Go check it out next time you are in Las Vegas!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Irvine, California, United States
“"The Diamond in the Rough"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband took me to Vegas for my birthday. We always attempt seeking out locals favorite spots to eat because they are ALWAYS the best! And this restaurant was no exception to that rule! The service was wonderful and the food was unbelievable. The decor was country eclectic (if you can imagine that) but as soon as your breakfast appetizer arrived to your table (the best banana bread I have EVER eaten), you are no longer distracted with the decor. The bread arrives to your table "piping" hot with a side "pat" of real butter. The first morning (yes, we returned the next morning too!), I ordered the corned beef hash plate. The best I have ever eaten. The hash was ALL meat, looked like shredded beef brisket...on the side was two fried eggs done to my perfection and the best fried potatoes! I found myself wishing my stomach was twice it's size! The next morning I had the "Greek" omelet. It had spinach, onion and feta cheese. The portion was so large I was saddened to have to leave some behind. It also came with fried potatoes and an appetizer of banana bread. This goes down in our places of "must return" when in Vegas.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best home cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Amazing fried zucchini!! We went here after a long night looking for some good breakfast. We googled "best breakfast in las vegas" and the omelet house came up. So glad we went here the service was awesome everyone was so friendly and for being so busy they were SO fast! Will go here next time were in vegas!

• 4 of 5 stars Food