“Top Class Everything” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hugo's Cellar

Hugo's Cellar
202 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5606 (Downtown)
+1 702-385-4011
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hugo's Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 3,860 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, International
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Downtown
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Top Class Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2005

9 of us dined here for my wedding dinner. We arrived early and they had no problem seating us. Service was top class and the food wonderful. We only ordered entrees as the salad cart was plenty for a starter and the chocolate dipped fruit made a great desert.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. It is very romantic as it's all lit by candlelight.

Total bill for 9 entrees and 4 bottles of wine including tip was 600 dollars.

Tottenham Court Road,London
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2005

I booked this restaurant based on the good reviews on this site.
We had a great meal here last week.The food was top class and the service friendly and faultless.
We went on a Tuesday evening and the place was packed. My advice is book first and enjoy!

Bloomington, Illinois
“Great Chooice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2005

My mother, my sister and myself had dinner at Hugo's before seeing Barry Manilow last Friday evening. I made the reservation based on trip advisor. We had a wonderful dinner and the service was top notch. I had the Queen's Lobster, a house specialty. WOW. My sister and mother had prime rib and were very pleased. The tableside salad service was fun and delicious. We had Banana's Foster prepared tableside...I highly reccomend that; it was a fun, delicious way to end dinner.

“Hugo's Cellar: Very Romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2005

Made advance reservations at Hugo's based on LV trip advisors. Couldn't have picked a better place to eat! Very "old Las Vegas" feel. We arrived early, and were seated promptly. Had several different waiters. Everyone was prompt and courteous. I was presented with a red rose. Salads were made tableside. I had filet mignon that cut like butter. My husband had filet filled with crabmeat that was just as good. Delicious bread, side dishes, and mini-desserts. So much attention to detail from beginning to end. Wonderful experience. Highly recommended!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“$10 Martini's the best in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2005

My husband and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary in July. We were going to go to the Eiffel Tower Restraurant at Paris but read the reviews and canceled. I had heard from other locals that Hugo's Cellar was a romantic setting but that's all I heard. I was so surprised. Got reservations the same day only hours away! The Maitre 'd met us with a rose at the front door and took us to our table way in the back with no one around us. Our waiter spoke in French to my husband and struck up a friendly converstation while we were poured bottled water. We ordered martini's and they came with a small carafe in a miniture ice bucket which contained about 4 more pours. This is the best deal in town! Just go and have Martini's and Salad and you will have a great evening! We ordered the duck confit appetizer--out of this world! A few people started trickling in but the place was never loud or too crowded. First, the salad cart comes and makes the salad just the way you want it at your table, then a small serving of raspberry sorbet to cleanse your palate before your entree. The dinners were well presented and included vegetables and potatoes. The coffee comes with cinnamon sticks, chocolate chips and a dish of whipping cream. I was in heaven but then the angels started singing when they brought out the platter of assorted chocolate dipped fruit!!! YUMMY. Can't recommend it enough. Don't let the parking and the older casino stop you from going. I think Frank Sinatra himself would have frequented this place.

Been to Hugo's Cellar? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hugo's Cellar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.