“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hugo's Cellar

Hugo's Cellar
202 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5606 (Downtown)
+1 702-385-4011
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hugo's Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 3,968 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Eclectic, International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011 via mobile

I have been dining at Hugo's Cellar for over 20 years. I still look forward to my dinner there.. Everything is wonderful. The food, the service , the atmosphere , all of it. Dean , the bartender is always a pleasure. Enjoy your time at Hugo's !!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not the same Hugo's!!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We have been going to Hugo's for over 10 years this place has changed.. It took over 10 in to get a wine list. The meals had no flavor at all. The waiters are great but thats it!!!1

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
CT
“Def a Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

My husband was told of this place several years ago. We have a time share in Vegas so we are always looking for different places to eat. We visited for the first time shortly after hearing about it and have been going back ever since. The food is pricey, yes, but you get what you pay for. We have NEVER had a bad meal here. The staff and service is excellent. You feel like you are royalty but don't have to dress the part. The salad car it awesome! The banana's foster is to die for! Come hungry because you will leave stuffed (and if you are female, you'll leave with a rose).

• Visited November 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A Consistent Old School Vegas Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011 via mobile

I have been a customer since 2001, a year before moving to Vegas. The service is top notch, John the sommelier is charming and remembers me every time I go, whether I order wine or not.

The salad carte choices are varied and delicious and every entree I or the 25 or so people who have joined me over the years have ordered ate always on point. The Hot Rock appetizer is great if you have room for it.

I always have a to go bag so I can enjoy one of the best Bananas Foster presentations I have had anywhere.

It is always an incredible experience and I go out of my way to eat here.

Fort Worth
“Love the Rose, Atmosphere and the meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

All ladies are greeted with a rose! It's like 'old Vegas'. The table side salad is wonderful! Would love to have tried dessert - but just too full. The fruit and whipped cream to finish was perfect.

• Visited July 2011