“Excellent food and Dining set up” 5 of 5 stars

(702) 770-7000
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Andrea's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 3,751 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard So at Wynn Boulevard
Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit, with Deuce and Express Bus Service outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
thessaloniki
“Excellent food and Dining set up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Restaurant itself is very modern in almost a casual way where you can enjoy excellent service and delicious food!! Must visit!!

Visited December 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Do not miss the sliders or spicy tuna roll!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Decided to try Andrea's based on TA reviews and had a fantastic meal. My best friend and I split a few items: beef wagyu sliders (delish!...melt in your mouth), the specialty spicy tuna roll...(wish I was eating one right now), and the Sea Bass...(it was good, the broth especially tasty, but not the best I have ever had, but I am a hard sell as I am comparing to dishes served in St. John). Still 2 out of 3 were top notch and I would order again. We had an earlier (6:30) reservation, so no DJ playing, but lively music; a very fun vibe and great service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Youngstown, Ohio
“Not Impressed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were actually disappointed in this restaurant's food...very mediocre. As our trip continued, we actually cancelled our last two night's dining reservations at other Wynn restaurants, and dined elsewhere.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Pleasantville, new york
“Very loud, slow service, once food was served properly it was tasty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was a business dinner..table for 9. We were seated (we had reservations) on time and were given two servers. The amount of time to get in drink orders was at least thirty minutes.. (seriously, this is not what a restaurant should do..we all eat more if we drink alcohol)
We ordered appetizers which took almost an hour to arrive. For entree, I ordered filet mignon medium. It arrived so well done I had to send it back. They brought back a rare steak.. still bleeding. The waitress agreed that they couldnt get it right. I finally got a medium steak but everyone else at the table was finished. not great.
It was very difficult to hear over the noise..the acoustics were so poor that it sounded like a club rather than a restaurant. The edamame was good.. the sliders..good. The service, ok. the food and atmosphere were too loud ..no conversation to be had!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Amazing hip place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Absolutely loved this place only gave a 4 instead of a 5 for food because I wasn't crazy about my scallops and garlic noodles I should have opted for the lobster which my fiancé had. However, the dumplings, sushi, and lobster were DELICIOUS! We had the ice cream it was fun to try but the flavors were to out there for me. Couldn't have asked for better service or atmosphere. I am so happy we tried this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere