“Okay food for the 24 hour pass!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Laurel
“Okay food for the 24 hour pass!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I took advantage of the $50 24 hour pass at any total rewards buffet on wed Feb. 26. It cost $15 more on the weekends from fri-sun so beware. The food was tasty. I like the fact that they serve Pepsi products at these buffets. Most restaurants you go to only serve Coca Cola. We did go back on Sat for dinner since it was the cheapest buffet on the strip.....$24 per adult. They served crab legs that day....yummy...that was a big plus. I would def go back there whenever I revisit sin city!

Visited February 2014

Georgia
“Not Worth the Wait”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Long, long lines to get in Buffet. Took us over an hour of standing in line. Food was terrible! One of the worse buffets in the Las Vegas area. Will not be visiting here again!!!

Visited February 2014
Phoenix
“Don't go on Senior Day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Like the reviewer before me I waited over an hour to get in here. Monday, Senior day half price. Seniors had trouble standing and were leaning or laying over counters. There are three lines as explained by a local who goes there on a regular basis. One for time share. They get in first. Handicapped, they get in second. The third line the rest of the people. Seniors who weren't handicapped when they arrived and became that way waiting so long. And... those poor other people who just happened on the buffet on Senior day. The first half hour before you pay you think oh it's the cheapest in Vegas it's ok. During the next 30 minutes or so you've already paid and it's too late. The food is average buffet. I remember it as better the last time I was there. Then they took your name and called for you to get into line. I can't remember how long I waited then, but you think I would have learned. The food was better than too. It takes a while for someone to take your drink order. I watched as tables were empty and no one cleared them for a long time. I could see hordes of people at the front waiting and waiting. They didn't seem too in a hurry when they did clear the tables. I hope I learned my lesson this time, not to come on Senior day.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
“This review is for the buffet.Pulled a switch a roo. We got nabbed for $166 for 4 adults & 3 tikes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Checked website. Drove the 10 miles. Dragged elderly through smoke filled casino to find out it was hawaiian nite. Full price for even babies $22 ea. Huge culture fanfare shock. We ate only what looked familiar, which was very little. Service was below average. I know I know why didn't we just walk away from the price...we tried but they refused and told us its a done deal which was weird in that moment. It was like they didn't understand our request. Like we were speaking another language. I say do due diligence. Don't drag your elderly parents to the door without checking.

El Paso, Texas
“no chicken!!??? omg!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

a buffet with no chicken??
like going to mcd's and theres no fries...

THE FOOD IS GOOD, VARIETY, GOOD SERVICE, TOO FAR FROM THE STRIP WENT THERE BECAUSE OF MY HUGE MISTAKE ACCEPTING A FREE ATTRACTION TICKET! :(
DONT FALL FOR THE "FREE" STUFF ON VEGAS I WASTED 4+ HRS WITH THOSE PERSONS TRYING TO SELL ME A TIMESHARE WHICH I DONT WANT AND I DONT NEED!!

but ok back to the buffet, they offer mimosas and some other brunch beverages, a few options and i think the price is low for a buffet on vegas but its not on the strip and kinda far from all vegas but they said its a local buffet/casino.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Seasons Buffet? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Seasons Buffet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.