“Less crowded and good food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #679 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Akron, Ohio
“Less crowded and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

They had Diet Coke there. Seems like everyone had Pepsi. Small menu, but it is all fixed fresh. The Chicken Ceasar Wrap was my fav.

Visited January 2014

Los Angeles
“Great Superbook even though I lost LOL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I loiked how professional and helpful the staff were at this particular superbook. However, my only complaint is I lost on Miesha Tate Vs. Rousey LOL!

Visited December 2013
Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
“Quality sandwiches late at night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is the only place to get food late. I had a turkey and cheese and it was delicious. They do not skimp on the meat portion, either.

Visited November 2013
bellflower ca
“Convient”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

It was perfect, we carried the food to our rooms. We did not want to drive, and the food filled the holes in our stomachs.

We ordered pizza, salad and chicken. It was average, however we can not complain. The food was exactly as advertised and the service was amazing!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Too much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I went here for a quick bite before the Raiding the rock vault show. My wife had the Cuban sandwich which she raved over. I had a triple deck turkey and ham. The turkey and ham had to be 1/2 inch thick each and we are not talking cheese or bread yet. Now I don't mind a bite or two but this sandwich was so big I could only eat half and I was sorry about that as it was so delicious. It is sad that this casino is so far out of the way compared to others as it deserved a return trip.

• Visited October 2013