“R&B Greats” 5 of 5 stars

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“R&B Greats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Boyz II Men was fantastic. To say that I've seen them live, makes me happy as a music lover. I'd advise all to go see them before they leave Las Vegas!

South Texas, USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Good Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

During my high school years Boyz II Men was one of the most popular groups, singing emotional and romantic ballads. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary in Vegas, so we decided to get tickets for show. Boyz II Men was a great show, a good old fashion concert with real music, live band playing, no DJ or playback. The concert is divided in four sections and in each section they performed different type of music. Furthermore, the guys can still sing and they performed for almost two hours. Tickets start at $40 dlls plus fees, discount tickets with military I.D. and the Terry Fator Theater is a small venue so any ticket is good.

Rialto, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Best concert I've been to! These guys are REAL music. Their acapella is sick. They don't need auto tune. We had great seats, 2nd row, aisle. During one part of the show they came into the aisle & danced with their fans. I was one of the lucky ones Nate chose. So glad my husband caught that moment on camera! Yes, I'm a fan & I will be back!!

Visited October 2013
Selma, Alabama
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“great show in vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

we got half price tickets to the show from a friend was not one of the things we had planned on doing while there but glad we got a chance to do it it was a very good event

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Got me up dancing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I went with my girlfriend, although I of course have heard of them and their hits I was not what you would call a fan. Well I am now I really enjoyed the show and I found them to be engaging, likeable and very talented with fantastic voices. I loved the Motown segment and the audience really got involved. During one song my girlfriend left her seat next to me and ran down the front along with it seems most women in the audience and ended up hugging and getting a kiss from one of the boys. Great all round entertainment in a cool theatre inside the Mirage Hotel,Vegas.

Visited July 2014

Been to Boyz II Men? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Boyz II Men, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.