“Good Show!” 5 of 5 stars

South Texas, USA
4 attraction reviews
“Good Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

During my high school years Boyz II Men was one of the most popular groups, singing emotional and romantic ballads. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary in Vegas, so we decided to get tickets for show. Boyz II Men was a great show, a good old fashion concert with real music, live band playing, no DJ or playback. The concert is divided in four sections and in each section they performed different type of music. Furthermore, the guys can still sing and they performed for almost two hours. Tickets start at $40 dlls plus fees, discount tickets with military I.D. and the Terry Fator Theater is a small venue so any ticket is good.

Rialto, California
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Best concert I've been to! These guys are REAL music. Their acapella is sick. They don't need auto tune. We had great seats, 2nd row, aisle. During one part of the show they came into the aisle & danced with their fans. I was one of the lucky ones Nate chose. So glad my husband caught that moment on camera! Yes, I'm a fan & I will be back!!

Visited October 2013
Selma, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
“great show in vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

we got half price tickets to the show from a friend was not one of the things we had planned on doing while there but glad we got a chance to do it it was a very good event

5 attraction reviews
“Got me up dancing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I went with my girlfriend, although I of course have heard of them and their hits I was not what you would call a fan. Well I am now I really enjoyed the show and I found them to be engaging, likeable and very talented with fantastic voices. I loved the Motown segment and the audience really got involved. During one song my girlfriend left her seat next to me and ran down the front along with it seems most women in the audience and ended up hugging and getting a kiss from one of the boys. Great all round entertainment in a cool theatre inside the Mirage Hotel,Vegas.

Kaukauna, Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
“They still got it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is by far one of the best concerts I have ever been to. They still sound just as great as they did 20 years ago and their music is unmatched by any other group today. Lots of classic songs with maybe 1 or 2 new songs from their new album. Loved every minute and would see it again if we go back to Vegas. One of the only shows that allowed both photos and videos to be taken.

Visited June 2014