“This place could be great!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Perry Hall, Maryland
“This place could be great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stopped by for a quick lunch and saw the line to get in. So we though, this must be a great place. There were plenty of empty tables and servers but it took forever to get seated. Then it took forever to get service. The pot stickers were very good. My husband's mixed seafood rice was tasty. My Singapore mei fen was also tasty but had pockets of harshness were the seasoning was not cooked and distributed. There seemed to be a great deal of confusion at this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bostonian turned Floridian
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stopped here for lunch the day after our wedding with some family. The food and service was so good. They had no problem seating 7 of us. When I asked what rice porridge was, the waitress brought me a sample to try. I ordered it. I wanted something light and easy on the stomach. It was so good. Our meals were large and reasonably priced too. I liked my meal so much that we are going to try to make rice porridge at home. They did forget to bring my uncle's meal, but brought it right away when we made them aware of the mistake. I would eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prairieville, Louisiana
“Exceeded my friend's recommendation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very, very tasty. Correctly seasoned, properly prepared moo shu pork and the very best crab Rangoon. Large portions, adequately expansive menu. Looks like a fancy a fast-food spot; almost gourmet fare. Moderate prices. Don't miss this one,

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aiea, Hawaii
“Check it out - Noodle Asia - Venetian Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you visit the Venetian you should check out Noodle Asia. Their food was so good. They have a great selection of different dishes and everything we ordered was delicious. The service was great and the food came out quickly. The prices are reasonable.

• Visited March 2013