“Excellent Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
minneapolis
“Excellent Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went to Range twice last trip, liked everything about it. Steaks came out perfect both times. Went with 4 other guys and they all said the same thing.

Visited November 2012

Iowa
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was really good. Drinks were good. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. Service was good. Our server was pleasant.

Visited October 2012
Ontario
“Fabulous Service at the Range”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My friend and I went to the Range for dinner on Nov 1 2012.
I had been hoping to have the Fixed Price special. Even though that special had apparently ended a month previously, they put together the same items and only charged me the lower price.
(Apparently they don't have any control; over the CET website and it is still not updated as of today) Anyhow they were very gracious about making sure that I wasn't disappointed.

We started with a cocktail named the Lazy Gambler I believe and it was fabulous! The general manager; Donald Bishop, created that drink. Then we had Caesar Salad, Wagyu Skirt Steak and Tiramisu and a Chocolate Mousse for desert. All was yummy...I was only sorry that we had to rush to get to a show and couldn't linger over our meal.

I expressed some concern to the Mr Bishop about the Range becoming Ruth Chris but he assured me that the staff and service would remain exemplary as it always is and that basically they were changing to Ruth Chris only for the name recognition. We will be back next trip to check out how things are going.
Thanks for a lovely evening!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Back Again, and sorry to say they will be closing soon Ruth Chris is taking over that space.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Well, I am sad to say that I had my last meal there on Sunday evening October 28th. I had the Lamb Chops again. They were just as good as the previous time with the exception of them giving you a smaller portion. Our wiatress informed us that they would should be closing the second week of November and reopening sometime in January 2013 as a Ruth Chris steakhouse. Harrah's corporate figured that it would be a better financial decision if they were to lease the space instead of having their own Steakhouse. Too bad because I as well as my fellow friends who travel together love it here.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis
“All around enjoyable meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The seafood of the day was mahi mahi which was excellent. My colleague's bone in filet was very good also. The side of mac n cheese was just okay. Service was excellent, attentive but not intrusive.The view onto the strip was very nice. Overall all we enjoyed our dinner out.

Visited October 2012