“Great show!” 5 of 5 stars

Portland, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
“Great show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were well entertained. Singing and performing was great. It was the first performance for the lead female -- she started out a little shaky but gained her confidence as the show went on and did well. Would recommend this show, which was at the Venetian.

Visited May 2014

Auburn, California
“Great Rock Show!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My brother-in-law treated my husband and I to great seats at this show. My husband is a huge rock fan, in particular 80's rock. I wasn't sure what to expect since I wasn't a super rock fan. The show was very entertaining and I really enjoy it. My husband loved it. Great performance by the lead singers and the band definitely rocked it out. I'd go again...

The narrator of the show was very funny, great performance. He greeted guests after the show from the side exit. I was in a wheelchair and he made a special point of thanking me for attending the show and shook my hand. Very cool....

Visited June 2014
St George, UT
10 attraction reviews
“Rock of Ages - Disappointed by Obscenity”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I went to this musical with high hopes and a love of 80's music. Loved the music, the incredible talent, the lighting effects, but so disappointed that the musical storyline was laced with obscenity, including the lead actors "doing it" in a bathroom stall. Frequent reference to certain body parts, sexual acts, obscene gestures, and crude humor. My wife and I left at intermission. I am NOT a prude and used to foul language and jokes from drill sergeants and a former military life, but this show crossed the line in my opinion in its tasteless humor. I so wanted to love this musical, and I did appreciate the awesome music and talented singers. But I couldn't ignore the frequent sexual innuendos and overt acts which overshadowed the good feelings I had for the music and my own memories of a time when some of the best rock-and-roll music was created.

Visited June 2014
West Bromwich, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“great show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

i had already saw this show in london and loved it so was hoping for great things in vegas.....it didnt disaappoint - the show was as good as i remebered it would be, full of good classic rock songs, good laughter and generally just a good time. i know some people say it is to sexual etc but isnt that what 80's rock was all about - sleeze, sex n a good time. you get a free shot in the bourbon show after the show and the party atompshere carries on in there and the cast make an appearance to. if you love classic rock go see it

Visited April 2014
13 attraction reviews
“Better than the movie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Highly recommend this show, very good entertainment.
Comedy was fantastic and overall better than the movie

Visited May 2014

Been to Rock of Ages? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rock of Ages, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.