“Glad I went but wouldn't see it again” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #105 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
Lexington, South Carolina
51 attraction reviews
“Glad I went but wouldn't see it again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a decent Vegas show for us old timers, Wife and I were in Vegas and she was told by a few friends that this was a good show. If we had seen this show the first part of the week, before seeing some of the others, I would have agreed. The show has some adult language and would be OK for maybe 16 or older. The music is from the 70's and 80's and is good. We have seen it, and I would not pay to see it again.

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Cheesy rocktacular”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I'd decided I wanted to see this show as soon as I heard it was on. I'd seen the film so I knew what to expect, but the show is even cheesier - if that's possible!

If you like soft rock then you're already onto a winner. If (like me) you don't - you're still onto a winner! It's an 80s-tastic song-a-thon with every cliche covered. Funny ad-libbed banter and a brilliant live band on the stage meant the atmosphere actually felt like a live gig. They even hand out 'lighters' for you to hold up during the ballads. Woo!

By the end of the show everyone was stood up, singing along (including us!) and we came out with a warm, cheesy glow. Apparently you can get a free shot in the Bourbon Bar afterwards, but the queues were horrendous so we skipped. I'm sure it's a larf though.

Give this show ago, whatever your music tastes.

Bartlesville, OK
6 attraction reviews
“Fun Evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Took my early-40's daughter to this show, and both of us thoroughly enjoyed it!! Music brought back lots of memories, particularly for her, and the work of all performers was great. . . . take the time to go next time you're in Vegas!

London, United Kingdom
61 attraction reviews
“COME on FEEL THE NOISE :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Wow you really will feel the noise at this show :) its so loud that you can feel the beat through your whole body. I see this with my mum on the night before my wedding and we loved it!!! it was soooo much fun, a must see when in Vegas, two hours of awesomeness!!!
The cast all have a huge amount of talent, the songs are great, its very 80's (as an 80's child i loved it) and it is so so funny.
I would see this show again when next in vegas cos " I WANNA ROCK"
if your in vegas go see it!!! oh bear in mind that this is not really for kids as some parts are rather crude :)

Visited July 2013
Nebraska
13 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed Rock of Ages!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Just went to this show because we stayed at the Venetian and wanted to see a different show on our last evening there. Although it is not one of my favorite shows, we enjoyed it and the talent is superb!