“Paradise in Caesars” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 90109 (The Strip)   |
Ranked #65 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Paradise in Caesars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

What a great little boutique hotel inside a giant. We stayed for the weekend & could not be more pleased. What a great room, with space & decor. We will do it again!!Elevators are prompt with a quiet atmosphere. Elegant as well.

Room Tip: We booked the Deluxe King room through Allegiant Air & ended up in Nobu
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
las vegas, nv, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I live in Las Vegas and don't infrequently sneak away to a night on the strip. We were especially excited to check out Nobu, as we are huge fans of the restaurants and have dined at most of them. (BTW the restaurant is GREAT) The hotel was really unimpressive for the strip, for the Nobu brand, and for the promise of a Japanese experience. The rooms seemed like they just got a fresh coat of paint, nothing special. The bathrooms were NOT a "Japanese on-sen experience" Not even a bathtub. You can do a LOT better for the money at dozens of hotels on the strip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I got "Stuck" in Vegas, as our flight was overbooked. We were staying at Caesar's Palace before we left but our room was booked out when we returned back to the hotel. They did however have a room at the Nobu, which is conveniently located inside Caesar's. The check-in line was short and very efficient. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. They were very clean and we returned after dinner to our slippers and robes set out for us. We dined at the Nobu Sushi Bar and it was amazing! Would choose to stay here again.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was invited last minute to a conference at Caesars Palace and one of the nights was fully booked. So I was looking for another place close-by to stay and found this hotel within a hotel. I found the Nobu to actually be better situated than any of the Caesars Tower. It's a little hard to find the first time, but once you've spotted it, it's in a great central location. Room was a great size, bed was very comfortable and service is impeccable (very modern touch!) You also have access to all of the amenities that Caesars has to offer. Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I call the number the people at Nobu gave me to let them know I was on my way, being so early (10:30am) there was no traffic and I was at Caesars valet in short order.
As I pull in, I tell valet I was checking in at Nobu and man immediately radios my arrival, "Mr Kimmey for Nobu has arrived" and quickly a lovely young lady with an iPad and a bellman with a special Nobu bellmen's cart walk up, greet me, snatch my bags and ask how my flight was, all as we are walking in. We immediately go to the tiny corner that is the Nobu lobby, and she shows me how the elevator works...you scan your key, push button for floor (this is OUTSIDE the elevator, in the tiny lobby) and we get in. There are NO BUTTONS inside the elevator, other than door open and door close. Now, somehow my floor was floor 79...I have no idea how they came up with the system, because this whole tower has maybe 15 total floors.
Nevertheless, we quickly reach my floor and they escort me to my room. She opens door, bellman puts my bag on stand, asks if room temperature is ok and if I need anything else, I give him a five and send him on his way. Now keep in mind, I have not stopped at a desk yet, given a credit card yet, I haven't even shown an ID yet. This is where the young lady and her iPad comes into play. It is here, in my room, she swipes my card and goes though the check-in process, in the privacy and comfort of my room. During this time, a knock on the door and it is the welcoming green tea service, along with a rice cookie, some small apples, chocolates in ribboned box, multi-flavored popcorn (many flavors all in one, like the "Jelly Belly of Popcorn." There was also a handwritten welcome note from the hotel manager.
So, check in was nice and comfortable. As is the room itself. It's not a big room, but is very comfortable and well laid out. The TV is a beautiful Samsung HD unit, that is amazingly sharp.
Closet is spacious, has two different types of robes, one white linen and one almost of a black corduroy material. Safe is the big open box, large enough for a laptop or iPad, plus little rack for watches, jewelry and more. Room comes with soft Japanese sandals. There's a black set and a white set, those are yours to take home.
Bathroom is nice, big deep Japanese style bowl sink, the bath amenities are so good, leave your own at home, made by Nutra Bisse, it's top of the line stuff. Room comes with dental kit (toothbrush, paste), shaving kit, vanity kit (even has terry hair ties), nice smelling lotion (not flowery, so even a guy can use it), make up remover pads, night cream pouches (great for dry air of Las Vegas) and nice neutral smelling bar soaps. Two more robes are in the bath, again, one black, one white, but both are the same terry cloth interior with a linen exterior.
The shower comes with a teak stool, so you can do as in many Japanese bath houses, and sit as you bathe. Very relaxing to just sit as the hot water hits the back of your neck, and ladies, you'll find it convenient for leg shaving.
Each night, after turndown service, your room is dimmed and the TV is playing soothing Japanese flute music and showing nature scenes. There's a bottle of water on each bed side, and your sandals are laid out on small mats. A card with tomorrow's weather and breakfast menu is on the pillow. There is also a small jasmine fragrant spritzer, to freshen your bed and room before bed, making you fall asleep to this wonderful scent.

Highly recommend Nobu. It is an oasis of calm and serenity from the chaos of the casino

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
atherton, ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed at the Nobu hotel during the Grand Opening weekend. Not that it mattered, because although some of the staff told us excitedly about the special events, it turned out that we were not included in any of them (they were only for "invited guests."). Awkward. In fact, from start to finish, our interactions with the staff were consistent - people were enthusiastic, but unable to deliver. I requested help before arriving there for my birthday weekend on a number of fronts, including reservations at Nobu, which is a stated "perk" of staying at the hotel. I kept receiving emails that I had a dinner reservation, and then it was cancelled, until I finally got a message from the concierge that they could not accommodate the time we requested. When I noted that I had made our hotel reservation weeks in advance and requested the dinner reservation at the same time, I finally got the time I originally requested. I received a pre-arrival email, heralding all the wonderful things I could arrange, including special pillows. So I selected Tempurpedic pillows. When it was time for bed, no Tempurpedic pillows, despite the fact that when we checked in, the person checking us in specifically mentioned that he noted we requested special pillows. Since I had gotten my hopes up, I called at bedtime to ask if we could get the requested pillows. The staff enthusiastically brought pillows right away. Just not Tempurpedic ones. Staff is certainly trying, but I did not feel well taken care of, especially compared to other luxury properties in Vegas. One other example - I explained to the concierge that I was coming in a day earlier than my husband for the sole purpose of gambling all day. I asked if they could help me get a special rate anywhere within Caesars for the first night. They came back with a rate that was higher than what Bellagio offered me. When I asked if they would match Bellagio's rate, they said no. That's ok, I just gambled all day Thursday at Bellagio instead of Caesars. Did I mention it was my birthday weekend? Nobu hotel graciously gave me a card signed by the staff. No special amenity in the room. Just a card. So much for luxury.
Enough whining about the lack of professional service. On to the rooms. They were fine. Just fine, not wonderful. I've stayed at most of the hotels in the central strip area, and these were smaller than most, on lower floors with terrible views. These rooms compare with rooms at Paris or lower end rooms at Caesars. They do not compare to rooms at Bellagio or the Wynn properties. Overall, we were disappointed - we did not feel the Nobu hotel offered anything very special. Meanwhile, on the positive side, dinner at Nobu itself was wonderful (check out that review to see that I am not always this grumpy).

north vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Spent 4 nights at the hotel in the first week of April. This hotel is great but it is not for everyone. The hotel has a boutique feel because it is quite small and it seems stand alone even though it is located right in the heart of Ceasars Palace. Tiny lobby where check in is very fast. No lineups when I was there so check in was very fast and efficient. If you like spending time in a hotel lobby this is not for you. The building is freshly renovated and I found everything to be of high quality and of great design. The rooms are Japanese style, somewhat spacious and very comfortable. I liked the style a lot but it is not or everyone. Loved the bathroom and the giant sink, open shower and great products. Again there are more tricked out bathrooms in Vegas but I liked the style and simplicity of this one. Greatest strength of this hotel is the staff. Absolutely outstanding . Great service all around at all times. I had some issues with a package delivery my own fault but the assistance I received was outstanding.The pool was a pass for me. Ceasars is just such a massive property that the pool is absolutely packed. Too many rooms for he amount of pool space. Other negative for me is the all too present scam charges. Notably the resort fee of 28.00$. I know they all do it but it is distasteful. I had a company function so I was paying for 3 rooms at Ceasars and 2 at Bally's so these add up and I couldn't even get the wifi working in my room. In recap , great service nice rooms but the small feel ends when you walk out of the elevator as you are in a massive property and you will stand in half hour cab lines just like everyone else. Oh also the most comfortable bed I ever slept in.

Room Tip: Strip facing high floor . Worth the upgrade
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace? Share your experiences!