“So much fun!” 5 of 5 stars

702-551-4858
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Trapeze Las Vegas offers experiences in the art of flying trapeze for men, women and children (6 years and up). We also offer event hosting. No athletic ability is necessary, just an adventurous spirit and willingness to learn. We accommodate experienced flyers as well. Expertly taught by a staff of ex-performers, our sessions are fun and rewarding. Your safety is our priority: many of our instructors are currently employed on the rigging side of shows here in town.
Bountiful, Utah
12 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We kinda want to run away to the circus now! This was such a fun thing. We learned a lot and definitely got a workout! If you have an hour of free time, you should for sure go do it.

Visited February 2014

Sandy
“I will never do a normal Vegas trip again after this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I now go to Vegas to do flying trapeze and circus school. It's so addicting. I had such a great time and hope to be back soon.

Cleveland, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
“Best experience our family ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This seems to be the best kept secret in Vegas. At Trapeze Las Vegas they have trained major artists such as Pink and Britney Spears for the acrobatics they do at their shows, and not only that, but they also design and manufacture the globes and cages they use. The Studio is filled with those artifacts, also has a pole, a trapeze, and a silk rope like the ones at cirque du soleil. The trainers are exceptional in their capabilities and professionalism. This is now a new tradition for our family for every trip to Vegas. I wish I had them here where I live. The place is close to Mandalay Bay, and it is a short cab ride. We had a private class and it was really reasonable.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Ariel 101 Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited in Nov 2013, we did the Ariel 101 Class --- Fantastic! Def would do it again, the location of the class was a bit out of the way, about ten dollars for a taxi from the strip, we showed up early so Tania kindly started the class early, there were just the two of us and it felt like a private class. She was energetic, friendly, encouraging, and made us both feel like pros in very short order; no great strength or flexibility needed, if you can hang on to something with your hands you'll be fine. Tanya started by asking us which apparatus we were most interested in (we went through silk, a hollow ball, a trapeze, and a hammock, all fun and a lot easier than it looks) and I wanted the silk; Tanya took us through the basics about five different poses, they all looked amazing and were surprisingly easy to do, Tanya basically helps you get into the position if you can't reach it, she is generous with praises and made the experience hilarious, highly customized and empowering; we had an amazing time and had some awesome photos. All the poses does build up pressure on the wrists, though, so we decided to skip the flying trapeze class we originally booked and Tanya sweetly give us a lift back to the hotel. One of the best parts of our trip, we had so much fun that we are considering signing up for more circus classes back home.

Fairview Heights, Illinois, United States
5 attraction reviews
“The best BET for your money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This mini-adventure was probably THE highlight of my trip. The instructors were warm, friendly, and encouraging. The class was small (only four total). I was impressed that the instructors had the ability to take someone that had never been on the trapeze before to flying from one trapeze to a catcher before the 1.5 hour class was over. I wish I lived closer - this would become a regular, family activity.

Visited August 2013

Been to Trapeze Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Trapeze Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.