“Awesome food!” 4 of 5 stars

3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-731-7110
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu Caesars Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: Brand new in Cesar's palace
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Awesome food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Probably the best Chinese in the city! I went there with my friend, we both loved it. Lots of selections, nice atmosphere and location.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sydney, Australia
“Try the new teppanyaki room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was an experience. Our chef, Kevin, was fantastic. He wields a mean knife and can juggle them as well. The food was varied, interesting and just enough without being too much. It was a fun experience and I highly recommend you come here when in Vegas.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I ate here with a group of 11 people. We decided to for the Omakase (7 course set menu) which was on the pricey side).

the service was great although the waiter we had I thought was a bit overenthusiastic

The food was wonderfully prepared and tasted beautiful.

The only problem is that you expecting more in terms of portions for the money you get but then again you are paying for quality of the produce.

I would dine at Nobu again but not for Omakase

Visited September 2013
Grand Rapids, MI
“Fun way to dine, incredible fusion of flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The location in the middle of Ceasars seems like it will be too busy to enjoy this high end restaurant. We were seated in one of the round rooms that are a spin off from a traditional japanese restaurant. Our waitress was very excited about the options she recommended to our table and they were by far the best things we ordered. The way some of the flavors come together is unbelievable. I would not recommend this place if you are not an adventurous eater or if you aren't used to the textures of more traditional asian dishes.

Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Pricey even for Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I will start by saying I knew it wouldn't be cheap but I still wanted to eat there.

The ladies and Maître D were all very pleasant to deal with as we didn't have reservations.

We were seated quickly at a good table and our waiter quickly approached.

He explained the experience they were offering although you could deviate and choose your own.

I ordered two tacos as that was the minimum... the size blew my mind!!! They were no larger than the size of a quarter! I asked my colleague to stop talking so I could enjoy an $8 and $9 dollar bite. One was crab and one was lobster.

The miso soup might have been the best I have ever had...certainly top 3. No spoon. Don't let it throw you off; pick it up with you hands and start drinking.

I ended up buying only one cut roll (house special) and really liked it.

It's not cheap but what is in Vegas?

• Visited September 2013