“Forget the burger get the hot dog!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #161 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Forget the burger get the hot dog!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love Gordon Ramsay so we wanted to try one of his restaurants while in Vegas. We were not disappointed. We got there around 8 and since there was only 2 of us we only had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated. To start we tried the pork belly buns (I am on a pork belly kick), the pork belly was so good but I did not like the bun. My husband got the hot dog which is the biggest hot dog I have ever seen and by far the best I have ever tasted. I tried the farm burger and that was juicy and the bun was very soft. Next time we want to try one of the milkshakes that kept coming out of the kitchen.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Havelock, North Carolina
“Expected more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am a big Gordon Ramsay fan (tripadvisor - you have spelled his name wrong) and was anxious to try this restaurant when a friend wanted to take me out for my birthday. The wait wasn't bad since they texted us when our table was ready. The service was friendly and competent.

Two of us got the Brittania Burger which has a mango chutney on it. Unfortunately, I did not taste any mango. Someone else got the Bleu Burger and said it was good. The onion rings were very nice but could have had a little less cheese on them. The much acclaimed fries were just okay. The menu item that got raves was the oreo shake with creme brulee pudding.

I would recommend this restaurant to others and may eat here again - there are just SO many choices in Las Vegas!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stavanger, Norway
“Best burger I´ve ever tasted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I ordered the "Hell´s Kitchen" with fires on the side. Fresh fries with curry ketchup. Friendly staff and great beer selection.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
California
“Great burger - expect to wait a long time to be seated.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Being fans of Hells Kitchen, Master Chef and Kitchen Nightmares, we had to try GR's new restaurant in Vegas. The wait to be seated was almost two hours, so dont show up starving! Once seated we enjoyed the cheesy atmosphere. Our bugers were were delish. The fries were very salty and had to send them back. How ironic! The new order of fries didn't make their way back in time to enjoy with dinner. The menu makes a good souvenir!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Danbury, Connecticut
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate here as we were staying in the Elara which was connected to the miracle mile shops and Planet Hollywood. The service was on point but you could tell they definitely are trained to up-sell drinks and side items. Their food was excellent and this was probably the best burger I have ever had/will have in a while. I definitely recommend this restaurant should you be in Las Vegas!

Visited May 2013