“Awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 189 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bullets and Burgers tour adventure offers complimentary transportation and begins by picking you up at your hotel with a tour guide and private shuttle. First stopping off at the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute Photo Opportunity. Then travel to the outdoor range set in a stunning desert landscape. The outdoor range is superior to all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique 'Desert Storm' atmosphere and military style bunkers. It is located on the eclectic 30+ acre surrounded by picturesque mountain views at the edge of the undeveloped Las Vegas Lake Mead Recreational Area. Guests have the opportunity to fire a wide range of fully automatic riffles. Our 50 Cal. Selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal ('the deuce'), and the Desert Eagle. We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including The Terminator and Rambo II. You will also receive eye/ear protection, ammunition, and expert guidance.To top it off, lunch is included inside our World Famous restaurant located onsite. You will be treated with the World Famous All American Hamburger, fresh cut french fries, and a drink. The All American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten. The Bullets and Burgers Adventure tour is approximately 4 hours in length from scheduled pickup to drop-off back at your hotel. We guarantee it will be the best adventure you will ever have or we will give your money back. We also offer combination packages by Grand Canyon Helicopter, Muscle Cars, Harley's and ATV adventures and may be combed with any Bullets and Burgers Package. We also accommodate Cooperate Groups and Group events up to 200 people, see our Bachelor Party and Birthday Party Specials. Free Bar and Free Rounds.
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Just finished this experience and it was amazing!! Got collected from hotel on time, flew over the canyon, then dropped off at bullets and burgers, greeted by friendly staff straight away. Our instructors were a good laugh, very knowledgable and kept us safe. The kick off the. 50cal Barrett was amazing! Afterwards went and had the burger and pint. One of the best burgers in Vegas!!!! Cooked to perfection. Next rick drove us to the Hoover damn and really knew his stuff, answered any questions and told us where to get the best photos. Dropped us back off at the hotel afterwards. You get what you pay for in Vegas, this was worth every penny. Can't do it in the Uk so a just for any Brit! Also the vast amount of guns there is amazing. Some of them are around $110,000 for the gun! Can't wait to come back to Vegas and do it all over again!!! Brilliant.

“The full package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I would recommend this trip to anybody that wants to enjoy experiencing a full package, you get a great trip to the hoover dam get some great photos, also getting to shoot some unbelievable guns thats a memory that will stay with me. rick has been tremendous showing us around and making us have the best time possible.

Santa Clara, California
“awesome experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My friends and I were in Vegas for a bachelor party and decided we wanted to shoot some guns. Most of us have shot indoors but none outdoors. We all got the Gold package to shoot the Barrett .50 cal. Actually, we were all gold and 1 bronze, but after a 5-minute explanation advertising the barrett .50 cal, the bronze guy upgraded. Rick picked us @ the designated spot, and although the range was 51 miles away (you can't shoot a barrett within 50 miles of an airport), the ride went pretty quickly with Rick sharing explanations of each potential gun to shoot as well as some history behind them. He is a Desert Storm vet and is a wealth of information, and he even shared some personal stories from his experiences. He was also able to answer any questions we had.

When we were nearing Hoover Dam, Rick gave a good history lesson on it. That was a nice little addition to the day since I had never been.

We got to the range, and everything was pretty much laid out for us ready to go. There wasn't too much waiting around. It was very organized, and Rick and his associates made sure everything went smoothly as long as you followed the rules. I always felt safe.

Shooting was amazing. I had shot pistols and full-autos, so the thing that blew my mind this time was shooting the Barrett .50 cal. That was amazing. Do yourselves a favor and get gold. Next time I go there, I'm trading all the other guns for more .50 cal rounds. There was a nice touch in that for our birthday boy / bachelor, they had a shotgun out there to shoot.

After shooting, you go to lunch for their World Famous Burger, fresh fries, and a 30-minute open bar. It was a nice touch to end the time @ the range. Suffice it to say, we took advantage of the alchohol. Rick also showed us the huge monster truck they plan to have complete this year.

Although he didn't have to on the way back, we stopped by the Vegas sign to snap a pic. And since we all talked about "The Hangover", Rick showed us an area where a memorable scene was shot.

All in all, this experience was awesome. Rick is an extremely knowledgeable and funny individual. I'd highly recommend Bullets and Burgers. I will be back.

Tianjin, China
“It was FUN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I took my wife with me went there for shooting. The experience was amazing! I will never forget. Those too cool guys named Lee and Richard was very nice and experienced. The burger was good, beer also very good. I love this place and do will come back again! I love VEGAS!!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Bullets and burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My friends and I were picked up from the hotel by Mr Todd who was our chauffeur and guide to the venue, a 45 minute drive from the Vegas strip. It was an experience out of the world.Todd gave us.. detailed information on the way. It was a fun thrilling experience. I rate it excellent and a must do for all within the age limit.