“Mid-level Hypnosis show” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Find out for yourself why "Hypnosis Unleashed" is the longest running show on the Las Vegas Strip, an adults-only, no-holds-barred comedy thrill ride that puts you and your friends at center stage, where anything can happen! Lepine combines razor-sharp comedy with mind-altering hypnosis for an exciting journey that makes every show a unique one. Cut loose and find out what lengths you and your friends will go to while under mind control at this laugh-out-loud, outrageous show overseen by the "rock star of hypnosis."
San Diego, CA
3 attraction reviews
“Mid-level Hypnosis show”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We watched the show on a two for one coupon, so at $25 each, it wasn't a bad deal. However, compared to other stage hypnosis, this show is the C+ to B- range - Kevin spends quite a bit of time "pumping the audience" rather than having his participants perform the comedy. Part of this may be due to the intimate size of the crowd (under 50 people). Other shows we have seen have bigger crowds and more "weeded out" people.

Look for a coupon - good show at $25 each - not at any other higher price, though.

“I haven't laughed so hard in my entire life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I bought these tickets not knowing what to expect and I can honestly say that now that we have experienced this show, I would come back to Vegas from Salt Lake City just too see him again. He is simply amazing!

montana
3 attraction reviews
“Good Show”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Went on a Tuesday and not many people at the show....we sat in the front row......with that being said Kevin produced a group of people that were hypnotized and very funny......this is one of the cheaper shows on the strip (Hooters) and I recommend if you don't mind a little cussing and sexual behavior......lots of good laughs.

Visited August 2014
Kevin L, Owner at Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm sorry you felt it was average (3 circle) as I try to make it a great experience for everyone. Come back anytime!

Kevin Lepine
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I recently went to Kevin Lepine's show and he was great!! I participated in the show and can say that it was way better being on stage then being in the audience. I bought the DVD but haven't watched it yet, I can't wait to see it!! He really knew what he was doing and what he was talking about. I can't wait to take friends and family again the next time they're in town. If you're in Vegas and want to see an excellent show, Kevin Lepine is a must see!!!

“Hilarious and Exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great show, a must see for all over 21. Kept me entertained and laughing so hard I almost wet myself!!!