“I haven't laughed so hard in my entire life!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Recommended
$32*
and up
Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine at...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Find out for yourself why "Hypnosis Unleashed" is the funniest Hypnosis Show in Las Vegas The adults-only, no-holds-barred comedy thrill ride that puts you and your friends at center stage, where anything can happen! Kevin Lepine combines razor-sharp comedy with mind-altering hypnosis for an exciting journey that makes every show a unique one. Cut loose and find out what lengths you and your friends will go to while under mind control at this laugh-out-loud, outrageous show overseen by the "rock star of hypnosis."
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I haven't laughed so hard in my entire life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

My friends and I bought these tickets not knowing what to expect and I can honestly say that now that we have experienced this show, I would come back to Vegas from Salt Lake City just too see him again. He is simply amazing!

1 Thank Foxter12

montana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Good Show”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Went on a Tuesday and not many people at the show....we sat in the front row......with that being said Kevin produced a group of people that were hypnotized and very funny......this is one of the cheaper shows on the strip (Hooters) and I recommend if you don't mind a little cussing and sexual behavior......lots of good laughs.

Visited August 2014
Kevin L, Owner at Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine, responded to this review, November 29, 2014
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm sorry you felt it was average (3 circle) as I try to make it a great experience for everyone. Come back anytime!

Kevin Lepine
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I recently went to Kevin Lepine's show and he was great!! I participated in the show and can say that it was way better being on stage then being in the audience. I bought the DVD but haven't watched it yet, I can't wait to see it!! He really knew what he was doing and what he was talking about. I can't wait to take friends and family again the next time they're in town. If you're in Vegas and want to see an excellent show, Kevin Lepine is a must see!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hilarious and Exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Great show, a must see for all over 21. Kept me entertained and laughing so hard I almost wet myself!!!

2 Thank Sarah N
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Went Saturday night and had a wonderful time. Wasn't impressed with Hooters however Kevin Lepine was awesome. Having had previous experiences with hypnosis I found him to be very knowledgeable about his talent. I was chosen out of the audience to participate. At no time did I feel uncomfortable and over all had a blast. He interacts with the on stage participants and the audience in an amazing way.....Great guy and great show...As a local here in Vegas we will go back again.

1 Thank 333Cindy333
Thank you for the great review. Come back anytime and join us!

Kevin Lepine