“Well, I'm a believer now” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 611 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Find out for yourself why "Hypnosis Unleashed" is the longest running show on the Las Vegas Strip, an adults-only, no-holds-barred comedy thrill ride that puts you and your friends at center stage, where anything can happen! Lepine combines razor-sharp comedy with mind-altering hypnosis for an exciting journey that makes every show a unique one. Cut loose and find out what lengths you and your friends will go to while under mind control at this laugh-out-loud, outrageous show overseen by the "rock star of hypnosis."
London
10 attraction reviews
“Well, I'm a believer now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Wanted to see a show for my 2nd time in Vegas, something cheerful and not pretentious. Went with the wife, got 2 VIP tickets (no idea they were VIP tickets) by booking online.

I knew that Vegas shows were hit and and miss (mostly miss in fact), but the decent price and the good reviews convinced me to hit the 'buy' button. Plus, hypnosis.

Venue is definitely going to make you feel a bit uneasy if you're expecting a Wynn or even Mirage type environment. The theater is within Hooters hotel, and tickets on will call have to be collected 1h in advance so I was sort of glad my wife played along and was such a good sport. Classy this isn't, but then again it wasn't sordid either.

Now, onto the show. There was a small (tiny) audience that night, which led my wife (a usual critic) to snigger at what might come up. The intro video for Kevin looks a bit, erm, corny, so expectations were actually rock bottom when the show started.

Well, at the end of the show, what can I say - we both loved it. My wife laughed for the duration and we both had a great time. Kevin was also gracious enough to shake everyone's hand at the exit, which was brilliant. He's a talented performer, comedian and of course hypnotist.

The hypnosis: I volunteered, at the request of my lovely wife who initially was hoping I wouldn't (go figure, I guess Kevin is that persuasive). Sad to say it didn't work on me, well, actually it did, during the 'going under' sequence I definitely felt very uneasy, and could tell 'it was working' which completely freaked me out. The best way to describe it would be feeling incredibly confused, and feeling the people around you somehow falling half-asleep unusually fast. Plus my hands felt permanently glued to my legs. Not my thing I guess.

That was enough for me to open my eyes and wanting to get off-stage. I stayed until requested to go by Kevin (who again was very supportive throughout), and enjoyed the rest of the show feeling a little 'off'.

All and all, I left very impressed. I used to think that these type of shows were slightly made up but now I have no doubt that's it's not the case. I'd recommend anyone interested in attending Kevin's show, and volunteer themselves. And if you don't volunteer, well, the show itself is still brilliant fun to watch.

Highly recommended, and great value.

Visited June 2013
Kevin L, Owner at Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thanks for giving it a shot. Not everyone is going to feel comfortable onstage, so as soon as it is safe I'd rather have you watch!

Thanks for coming out. The review means a lot.

Come back anytime!

Sleep Well,

Kevin Lepine

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 attraction reviews
“Filthy Fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have seen Kevin twice now and he is hilarious. He doesn't mess around, gets right down to business and works the crowd. He is amazing, funny, and filthy. I don't mind swearing, It just fits into this show. His audience was on the small side, and he got enough volunteers to do a very successful show. His suggestions are over the top funny. Thanks Kevin for the laughs. If you go, get on stage..... You are rewarded with a relaxation technique that you can use daily...... LOVE THIS SHOW

Burbank, California
“Great Show, Great Hypnotist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Kevin's show is great! Kevin really makes you feel part of the whole experience, even if you are not the person being hypnotized You will have fun either way. I highly recommend it!

Visited May 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited hypnosis unleashed and enjoyed it immensely. Good night and reasonable price. Def worth a visit while in vegas.

Canton, Michigan
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was the best hypnotist show I have ever seen. He was funny, engaging, and included the whole audience in the xperience.