“Great pizza and more!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great pizza and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Graziano's is my go-to spot for pizza and a beer. The atmosphere is family friendly with booths or tables for larger groups. There is a game area for kids and a lot of youth sports eat there after games. The booths are at the opposite end so you can have a conversation even when they are busy. Lots of parking, great food, and lots of variety makes this my favorite spot.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas
“Very yummy lunch buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

So I was unable to locate the Las Vegas "Original Grazianos" so I'm reviewing this under the California one. During the lunch hours they have a really reasonable and yummy lunch buffet. I actually found a coupon in my entertainment book for a buy one buffet get one free. I thought I would try it out. I was a huge Shaky's lover from California which they don't have in Las Vegas. I love it mostly for the chicken and this I have to say is way better. The lunch at regular price is like $6.50 which you can't beat. They had really tasty pizza (all kinds) you can even order one that you want as a special order based off of the toppings they have. We did a peperoni and jalapeno pizza which was very good. They have a salad bar, a couple soups to choose from, the broasted (delicious) chicken which I can eat all day. They have cinnamon rolls, brownies, dessert pizza, spaghetti choices and huge potato wedges. They have various soda choices inlcuding tea and lemonade. The chicken and pizza are my favorite and you cannot beat that price!

If you love "fried" chicken you will love their broasted chicken and it seems like they are always having specials. In September you could get the buffet and a drink for $5.99. This is a great place for you to take the kids and to have a little birthday party for them. They have games and it looks like some good packages for parties. They also have a huge pizza challenge which my husband is thinking about doing. I think it's like 50 bucks and you have to eat the whole thing in 45 minutes. You can have a partner to join you and I think it's a 24" pizza that weighs about 10lbs. I think you win two pizzas to take home (like you need more) a t-shirt and your picture on the wall. There are pictures on the wall of the people who did the challenge and then pictures of the winners. I have to start building my hunger so I can join my husband in this challenge. Oh boy!!!

Definitely check this place out in Las Vegas over on Desert Inn and Durango. You will not be disappointed and I'm hoping what I have reviewed is similar to the one in California otherwise visitors you got to take a little trip off the strip!

Enjoy!