“He stole the show from Nathan Burton!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a small and intimate one man show. It plays just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: - Our website or our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. If you are looking for a big and spectacular production, this show might NOT be for you but if you are looking for a "VIP Up-Close Experience" where the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it, then you don't want to miss it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania
“He stole the show from Nathan Burton!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My friend and I bought tickets to see Nathan Burton and luckily arrived early to see Armando's show. His talent and personality are unmatched. I was amazed by the close-up magic tricks that he performed. Nathan's show was way flashier, but Armando's performance had heart. One of my favorite parts of my trip to Vegas. Don't miss him!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Great to know I exceeded your expectations and that you got far more value for your money. To get our DOUBLE Feature Special go to my website and book your tickets today.
Armando Vera Magi.com

Glasgow
“A jewel of show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife saw this on Tripadvisor and so when we got to LV we booked the tickets. They had a special deal so that we only paid about 33%ish. For that we got the VIP tickets that gave us the preshow with Armundo, followed by the warm up and then Nathan Burton. In total 2.5 hours of fun.

We laughed and were left gobsmacked by the magic. The emphasis on humour actually increased the experience. Great value for the family and very funny.

If you go to LV and want to see a show. Go to this one!!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
We believe our DOUBLE Feature Package is the best deal in town for families and it's great to know you agree with us. When you come back, make sure to get your tickets on my website.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Close Up Magic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

On my recent trip to Las Vegas, I was eager to see a magic show and found great reviews about Nathan Burton. My friend and I purchased VIP tickets to that show and gained entry to Armando's show beforehand. Armando's magic was my favorite part of the whole event.

I've had a chance before to see magicians do close up magic but had forgotten how much I enjoy it. Armando was friendly, funny, memorable, and entertaining. I'm still trying to figure out how he did some of his tricks a week later!

This magic show also fit nicely into our schedule for the trip because the show was in the afternoon, whereas most shows in Vegas are at night. It allowed us to fit this into our trip, and I'm glad that we did!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Happy to know you enjoyed the intimate setting of the show. As you experienced, my goal is to connect with every member of the audience and I'm glad you felt that way too. Tell your friends to get discounted tickets on my website today.
Auburn, Alabama
“Armando Vera, great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I found Armando Vera here on Trip Advisor and couldn't be more pleased! Thank you other reviewers! His show is located in The Saxe Theatre of Planet Hollywood. The show is in the afternoon which is a great time to get out of the sun and enjoy some amazing entertainment.

The VIP tickets for this show are the best deal anywhere in Vegas. We loved Armando's humor and amazing skill. Nearly a month after our visit my husband is still saying he can't figure out how he does his tricks.
After Armando, our tickets included Nathan Burton who is also a very talented magician! They make a great team! This was by far our favorite experience in Las Vegas.
This show is great for couples, groups, and families. Go see it! Get the VIP tickets!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Great to hear you were among the selected group that got to enjoy our DOUBLE Feature Special. To get the same incredible deal, go to my website and get your tickets today.
Westfield, New Jersey
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I and our 2 boys, 19 and 15 really enjoyed Armando Vera's show. We loved the intimate setting and how close we were to the action. It was very unique and surprising for a act in Vegas! His tricks were engaging, some simple but very creative, a must see!

We bought the VIP tickets which gave us access to 3 shows which ran from from 3:00-5:00.

After Armando's show a comedian Russ Merlin came out and did a hysterical skit where he chooses "volunteers" to come onto stage who wear silly looking masks and has them do some funny things. We were all crying!!! Very, very funny!

Next comes the headliner Nathan Burton, His show was all and all entertaining but it did feel a bit rushed. He also gave an intimate experience interacting with the audience which is always a nice touch.

Our family walked out with big smiles on our faces, so I guess that says it all!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Love to hear when families get to spend quality time together at my show. As you know there are ONLY Two ways to get tickets to my show. 1) Going to my website or 2) Calling our toll free number.
Looking forward to see you again soon.
Armando Vera Magic.com